Skype goes apeshit, send help

Crabislav

>watching movie
>hear skype log out sound
>skype has shut itself down
>wtf
>launch it again being afraid it just self updated again even though YOU FUCKING TURNED AUTO UPDATES OFF
>it's an old version
>ohgodyes.jpg
>get back to watching that film
>all of a sudden skype launch sound plays in the bg
>wtf nigga

It self updates even though i turned that feature off and there was no pop-up telling bout hte new updat being ready to install. It'd be the 4th time i'd be reinstalling skype today, send help please. I've been using older version for 2 months straight but it just updated itself this morning for no fucking reason.

Mayhaps you should reinstall. Possibly borked.

I completely removed it from PC three times today. Skype still thinks it has a superior intellegence and does whatever the fuck it wants.

well once it updates you cant go back so gt used to it

You can remove the newest version completely, install the older one and turn off auto-updates in settings. It's been working like a charm till today. It just keeps updating itself even if I told it not to.

You should be able to go into your programs / features and change it to not update but give you a msg that you can ignore.

You should be able to go into your programs / features and change it to not update but give you a msg that you can ignore.

Ikr, been doing well for 2 months straight but now it just keeps updating no matter what I do.

Why are you using greentext arrows outside of 4chan. gtfo cancer

Suck my ballsack edgelord, choke on it, I do what I want.

Mumble

Nah, not a chance mate.

Also, wtf is that "unfriended" bs?

Archived