Stupidest reason for a votekick you've ever seen?

TheVenomWith1n

It can't be yourself. It has to be a votekick you've witnessed other people do to someone else on a server. Doesn't have to be tf2, can be csgo or any other game with votekick.

I once saw a guy who tried to votekick someone for switching from medic to scout. Either that, or he was just mad that the medic didn't heal him before he changed classes.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing the usual votekick for hacking. Where the other person isn't hacking but is just good.

Can't facepalm that one enough.

A random kid that had just joined the game initiated a vote to kick me for cheating... Twice. Didn't get through though, and I initiated one against him for skaming and he got kicked. Feels good man.

I got votekicked for having 10 unusual bills hat and 20 unusual maxs head and flying as a spy when i was just trickstabbing some noobs.

I once saw a votekick for a guy that was playing engi. we had 4 engis on our team, one of them was accused of cheating, but all he was doing was playing, he wasn´t hacking at all, the other guy just wanted him to be banned.

I once saw people getting votekicked for trying to cap on Hightower.

I also almost got kicked earlier because the other team was too lazy to destroy my Sentry.

Some guy was going arounnd kicking people, reason being 'If I don't like the way you're playing, you get kicked'.

I kicked him, reason being 'I don't like the way you're playing. Get kicked :P'

idc if it can't be myself, vote kick me if you don't like it.

Kicked from Ghost Fort for killing other players instead of Merasmus.

Kicked from Ghost Fort for killing Merasmus.

Kicked from MVM because I ran into a crew of retards who kicked everyone who joined the server.

Kicked from pretty much every Halloween map for "hacking".

Kicked from randomizer for "hacking heavy weapons when I was demo".

Kicked from Helltower for "teleport hacks".

Kicked from Mann Manor for backcapping w/ a teleporter "noclip hacks".

Kicked from Harvest event for votekicking an idler.

Kicked from trade and idle servers for being friendly/useless.

Kicked from Mann Manor for "crit hacking" as a gunslinger engi.

Kicked from my regular server for "hacking" at the time I was the 2nd best player of all time.

Kicked from idle servers for "using a voice changer" my voice is normal but some people think it's weirdly deep.

Kicked from pretty much all valve rotation maps for teletraps (ok, I'll take that)

Kicked from rd_asteroid for doing the teletrap drowning without water

Banned from all valve server for 30 minutes for leaving during a vote to kick me (was on MVM)

Permanently banned from an idle server for "hacking item drops and being useless" I unboxed 197 crates, about half way through I unboxed an unusual, then 8 crates later another/

Kicked from Mann Manor for forming a crew so I can go healdier w/ 3 medics; 1 Vacc, 1 QF, 1 Krits

Kicked from Gravel Pit for rolling in a teletrap crew (3 of us made a circular teletrap, tele A goes to tele B, which goes to tele C which goes to tele A)

Archived