Sharking Methods, Tips To Prevent Yourself From Getting Sharked.

TheVenomWithin

man thats a pretty complex list... mines a bit simpler.

1) don't trade with wayne

actually that's a bit of a slander.

also this guide will be VERY VERY useful if newbies can come here and read this thing up

actually that's a bit of a slander.

also this guide will be VERY VERY useful if newbies can come here and read this thing up

The types of people who get sharked are the exact same people who are too stupid to read through this whole thing

It's a good guide, but people who browse these forums are already good enough not to get sharked. The types of people who will get sharked will get sharked before they ever read something like this.

reality is that the premium feature of this site openly sells data that enables and assists in sharking for a fee.

so posting a long and detailed guide is pretty pointless given the great lengths to which bp.tf has gone to earn money off of assisting sharks on their search for victims and providing a marketplace for the sale of their blood covered hats (this is nearly as important as the data because outpost happens to have a moral compass and bans sharks)

The types of people who get sharked are the exact same people who are too stupid to read through this whole thing

It's a good guide, but people who browse these forums are already good enough not to get sharked. The types of people who will get sharked will get sharked before they ever read something like this.

If I find a fresh unboxer with a god tier, I'll be sure to link them this thread. That way I don't have to waste an hour explaining it manually. Thanks for your concern and I understand your point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 16, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 16, 2015 - No reason given

Isn't sharking Fun

Archived