My First Unusual

Skyfire82

The other week i unboxed my first unusual in tf2. I got it in the newest crate; crate #92 (I don't plan on selling it it so don't ask, its my first). I would be so grateful if i could get a price on it a value for it. Its an Unusual Das Ubersternmann with the Searing effect. its only for medic. Please and thank you.

P.S. i didn't know what forum discussions to put this under so i just chose a general one hope that's okay.

Its unpriced not sure how many owners there are but if you are the only one you can decide what to sell it for

IMO around 40 keys

EDIT only 2 owners

I sold the first unusual I unboxed in less than an hour and used the buds to buy something I actually wanted.  Never looked back.  and yea, 30 - 40 keys.  

Put it up on outpost 

B/O 40 keys

Take offers

Pick something you like

If you want to profit, sell it for 40 keys

If you want cool stuff, either sell it for keys then buy cool stuff or accept an offer you like

GE goes for around 70 keys, so you could probably get at least 40 for a Searing one.

I have added you.

You're not Toughsox.

Honest answer? There's no other sales to base comparison to, which means there is no real price. The other owner also kept his, so you can't compare to the sales on his hat, because there are none.

If it were me, I wouldn't worry about the hat's value unless you plan on selling. I've always heard that the cardinal rule with unusuals is to NEVER sell your first uncrate, but keep it. Too many people made that mistake and ended up regretting it, so hold onto that bad boy and never let it go! :D

Why do you need a price check on something you won't sell?

Please refer to my sig

well how else am i suppose to brag to my friends that i have an unusual that's worth something and they dont

well how else am i suppose to brag to my friends that i have an unusual that's worth something and they dont

You don't.

how else are your friends supposed to know you're petty and that you think you are your bp value

Archived