I Have A Question For "Fabulous" Men

Black Dynamite

What Benefit Do You Get By Telling Everyone You Come Across Your Sexual Preference

I'm Heterosexual But I Don't Feel The Need To Tell Everyone I Come Across My Sexuality

It Seems To Me You're Making Life Tougher For Yourself By Getting Mad At People 

Who Don't Support Your Preference When They Didn't Even Need To Know In The

First Place Going As Far As Ruining Their Lives Simply Because They Don't 

Share The Same Outlook At Life As You Do

I've never met any gay person who rubs their orientation in my face. As for telling friends and family it's the same as telling them you got a bf/gf.

Your typing makes it harder for me to read, therefore making me not wanting to read it. Which I didn't

If he's gay, that's fine. If she's bisexual, that's fine. If i'm gay, that's fine. No one needs to brag it to anyone's face.

I can't even tell what half of these means and by "Fabulous" do you mean homosexual/bisexual and etc? If the answer is yes please use the proper term.

More on topic, why does it matter to you if people are more open to saying their sexuality, and I know from experience some people are willing to say they're proud of their sexuality because the society they live in looks down upon it so for some it could be a way of saying they aren't afraid of society judging them for being with who makes them happy.

I personally don't go around talking about my sexuality but everyone is different.

I can't even tell what half of these means and by "Fabulous" do you mean homosexual/bisexual and etc? If the answer is yes please use the proper term.

More on topic, why does it matter to you if people are more open to saying their sexuality, and I know from experience some people are willing to say they're proud of their sexuality because the society they live in looks down upon it so for some it could be a way of saying they aren't afraid of society judging them for being with who makes them happy.

I personally don't go around talking about my sexuality but everyone is different.

Seems Like You Misinterpreted My Whole Sentence I'm Referring To Gay Men Who Feel The Need To 

Attack People Verbally Or Physically Simply Because They Don't Agree With

Their Sexual Orientation 

Seems Like You Misinterpreted My Whole Sentence I'm Referring To Gay Men Who Feel The Need To

Attack People Verbally Or Physically Simply Because They Don't Agree With

Their Sexual Orientation

There is always a group of crazy people in every label. I don't understand why you care about crazy gay people in specific.

The more openly gay people there are, the more normal and acceptable it becomes to people in general.  It's just like cycling.  The more cyclists are on the road, the safer it is for cyclists because drivers get used to them and learn to expect cyclists while developing more experience in driving safely around them.  Safety comes in numbers for a lot of things.  Being gay turns out to be one of them, I think.

I don't see why I can't be openly gay? You don't see anything wrong with being openly straight do you (i.e. having a girlfriend etc)?

The more openly gay people there are, the more normal and acceptable it becomes to people in general.  It's just like cycling.  The more cyclists are on the road, the safer it is for cyclists because drivers get used to them and learn to expect cyclists while developing more experience in driving safely around them.  Safety comes in numbers for a lot of things.  being gay turns out to be one of them, I think.

The Road Was Never Made For The Cyclists In The First Place

They're Risking Their Lives Just By Cycling On The Road

Not Riding On The Side Avoiding The Oncoming Cars

Also The More You Introduce Something In Society Doesn't Mean

People Will Automatically Come To Accept It After Look At 

Skinny Jeans For Men Most Don't Like Wearing Them But

Are Forced To Wear It Anyway

I don't see why I can't be openly gay? You don't see anything wrong with being openly straight do you (i.e. having a girlfriend etc)?

Not The Problem Being Addressed Here I'm Referring To Gay Men 

Who Feel The Need To Destroy Every Aspect Of Someone Else's Life Simply 

Because They Don't Support Their Sexual Orientation 

Not The Problem Being Addressed Here I'm Referring To Gay Men 

Who Feel The Need To Destroy Every Aspect Of Someone Else's Life Simply 

Because They Don't Support Their Sexual Orientation 

There are much more straight people like that than gay people, I don't see why you have a problem with gays like that but not straights like that.

The Road Was Never Made For The Cyclists In The First Place

They're Risking Their Lives Just By Cycling On The Road

Not Riding On The Side Avoiding The Oncoming Cars

Also The More You Introduce Something In Society Doesn't Mean

People Will Automatically Come To Accept It After Look At 

Skinny Jeans For Men Most Don't Like Wearing Them But

Are Forced To Wear It Anyway

"A road is a thoroughfare, route, or way on land between two places that has been paved or otherwise improved to allow travel by some conveyance, including a horse, cart, bicycle, or motor vehicle."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road

Also, cyclists used roads before cars were even a thing.  Bikes have been around longer than cars.  Deal with it.  Cyclists have just as much right to be on the road as a car.  Cars are more hazardous than bikes.  Cars kill other drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists all the time.  They're a hazard to everyone, including themselves.  So arguably, cars have less of a right to be there. 

Yet nobody questions them, because the majority of people use cars, even though they are the most dangerous, noisy, and polluting thing on the road.  Safety in numbers.  Proves my point quite well, no?

There are much more straight people like that than gay people, I don't see why you have a problem with gays like that but not straights like that.

Saying There's More Straight People Doing This Is Sweeping The Problem 

Under The Rug After All At How People Are Being Crucified From All Walks Of 

Life By The Media The Second They Say Someone Bad About Homosexuality 

So Saying Straight People Don't Get Punished For Doing This Is A Lie 

Saying There's More Straight People Doing This Is Sweeping The Problem 

Under The Rug After All At How People Are Being Crucified From All Walks Of 

Life By The Media The Second They Say Someone Bad About Homosexuality 

So Saying Straight People Don't Get Punished For Doing This Is A Lie 

There's crazy people in all cultures.

"A road is a thoroughfare, route, or way on land between two places that has been paved or otherwise improved to allow travel by some conveyance, including a horse, cart, bicycle, or motor vehicle."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road

Also, cyclists used roads before cars were even a thing.  Bikes have been around longer than cars.  Deal with it.  Cyclists have just as much right to be on the road as a car.  Cars are more hazardous than bikes.  Cars kill other drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists all the time.  They're a hazard to everyone, including themselves.  So arguably, they have less of a right to be there. 

Yet nobody questions them, because the majority of people use cars, even though they are the most dangerous, noisy, and polluting thing on the road.  Safety in numbers.  Proves my point quite well, no?

Yes Go Ride Your Bike In The Middle Of A Highway And See What Happens As 

A Result Of Thinking Roads Were Simply Made For Bikes Rather Than 

Cars Whether Or Not Cyclists Used Them First Doesn't Matter If 

You Ride Your Bike In The Middle Of The Road You're Likely To Get Ran Over

Yes Go Ride Your Bike In The Middle Of A Highway And See What Happens As 

A Result Of Thinking Roads Were Simply Made For Bikes Rather Than 

Cars Which Or Not Cyclists Used Them First Doesn't Matter If 

You Ride Your Bike In The Middle Of The Road You're Likely To Get Ran Over

That's funny, because I just rode my bike on the highway today.  Twice.  No fucks were given by anyone.  You know why?  Because it's legal and because I ride safely.  Guess where else I rode my bike?  In the middle of downtown, right along with the rest of traffic.  Zero fucks were also given.

There's crazy people in all cultures.

Doesn't Excuse The Behavior Also You're Failing To Acknowledge The Amount Of 

Gay Men Who Do This And I Can Guarantee You There's Plenty Of Them

So Simply Saying The People Are Doing This Are Crazy Is Sweeping The Problem

Under The Rug

Doesn't Excuse The Behavior Also You're Failing To Acknowledge The Amount Of 

Gay Men Who Do This And I Can Guarantee You There's Plenty Of Them

So Simply Saying The People Are Doing This Are Crazy Is Sweeping The Problem

Under The Rug

Out of all the homosexuals I know 0 are like this.

That's funny, because I just rode my bike on the highway today.  Twice.  No fucks were given by anyone.  You know why?  Because it's legal and because I ride safely.  Guess where else I rode my bike?  In the middle of downtown, right along with the rest of traffic.  Zero fucks were also given.

I'm Sure The Cars Behind You Had To Slow Down To Wait

For You To Move Your Ass Out Of The Way If They Hit

You They Could Have Been Open To A Lawsuit Something 

Common From Vain Bikers Like You

Cause it's the bikers fault when a car swerves into you.

You know there are places where it's legal to ride your bike on the road, right? 

Here in California, in order to get your license, you need to know how to drive around cyclists. Vain bikers, my ass. You just don't know anything.

Out of all the homosexuals I know 0 are like this.

I've Never Meet A Person Who'd Be Willing Kill Someone Over Ripping A Quran

Just Because I've Never Meet Someone Like This Doesn't Mean

There's No One On This Earth Who Wouldn't Be Willing To Do This

On The Contrary There Is A Huge Chunk Of People Who Would Actually Do This

Yes it is your responsibility to slow down for other traffic on the road, and this is true whether you're riding a bicycle, car, motorcycle, or whatever.  That's how it works.  Everyone has a right to the road as long as they are following the laws.  Ever heard of something called an intersection?  You have to slow down and even stop to wait for the other cars to go by.  Go read a driver's manual.

Archived