all my classifieds removed

naknak

I had 100 or so listings, half of which were killstreak stranges that need actual research to price.

Thanks for the breaking news that relisting is possible, four different people, but I'd prefer to just get my listings back.

I had 100 or so listings, half of which were killstreak stranges that need actual research to price.

Thanks for the breaking news that relisting is possible, four different people, but I'd prefer to just get my listings back.

Our fault you didn't ever bump them?  You made the mistake, go relist it yourself. If they weren't bumped for a full week, chances are you didn't care about them even being listed.

Our fault you didn't ever bump them?  You made the mistake, go relist it yourself. If they weren't bumped for a full week, chances are you didn't care about them even being listed.

They are bumped many times per day. That's how I know it happened today.

I don't know what caused your classifieds to be deleted, and I'm not sure they can get restored. I'm afraid relisting is the only thing you can do but I'll try and alert Fiskie about this

what the fuck. are all these "hurr just relist" people seriously claiming that if 100+ listings of theirs got randomly deleted for no apparent reason they wouldn't even think twice, just relist all those items without asking for a restore/explanation? i guess most of the people saying that don't have that many listings in the first place but still.

Don't they get removed every week if you don't refresh them?

this is naknak he is obviously premium with autobumps mate.

on the subject it happened to me once when I didn't update my premium for a month.

I didn't mind though as I do not list so many items as you do.

Archived