How can I tell if I'm poor?

Butters Stotch

This may be a stupid question but how can I tell if I'm poor or not?

Btw I have 4.19 keys worth of items in my backpack.

There's no definition to poor or rich people in TF2. People like Bob, have tens of thousands. This makes him rich.

I, as an example have hundreds. This makes me considered "Medium" tier

I wish rich tier till I returned the woods

You got a double digit bp in $? you are poor

got a triple digit bp? you are medium

got a 4 digit bp? you are rich

got a 5 digit bp? you are filthy rich.

You'll always be poor to someone else until you hit the very top.

Just like you'll always be rich to someone else unless you're at the very bottom.

You are poor until you have an amount of money you believe satisfies your thirst for wealth. That means you are always poor, never poor, or smart enough to not care about your backpack value.

Do you like Nascar?

No but seriously, it depends on your definition of poor. You're certainly poorer than most on here, but these are forums for a tf2 trading website. You have above average wealth. Most tf2 players are poorer (in tf2) than you. But what is rich? Bob is rich, all will agree. D0, Woifi and Puddington are rich, sure. But what about me or cleverpun and  plax?

Or the range of 50 buds like cares, zcrab and gent. If I compare them to my friends, they're not really rich. But on the average of tf2, they're super rich

You're poor, but not dirt poor. You've got a lot of small things, but just nothing of real substantial value.

I wouldn't worry about it much though. Unless you're going to be dumping actual money into the game, it's best just taking baby steps to increase your backpack's value. If I were you, I'd make my first goal to obtain at least one of each weapon (not counting reskins). With that, you've got all the aspects of gameplay covered, as you can then use any loadout in the game, everything else is just cosmetic. After that, try to get a good cosmetic set for each class, something that will define you and let you stand out in a server (Also, having a good cosmetic set does help prevent teammate bias as someone without a hat or just a gibus or the like is generally seen as a newbie or a bad player unless proven otherwise). Finishing that up, that's when you start to upgrade what you have and expand the collection, eventually opening up the way to unusuals.

Finally, an organized backpack is a happy backpack. When you make it look nice, it's easier to look upon your collection and will ignite a drive to add to it.

You are poor until you have an amount of money you believe satisfies your thirst for wealth. That means you are always poor, never poor, or smart enough to not care about your backpack value.

Like knave said, STOP CARING ABOUT YOUR BP VALUE.

It makes your life much easier.

This may be a stupid question but how can I tell if I'm poor or not?

Btw I have 4.19 keys worth of items in my backpack.

Compared to F2Ps, no.

You're poor, but not dirt poor. You've got a lot of small things, but just nothing of real substantial value.

I wouldn't worry about it much though. Unless you're going to be dumping actual money into the game, it's best just taking baby steps to increase your backpack's value. If I were you, I'd make my first goal to obtain at least one of each weapon (not counting reskins). With that, you've got all the aspects of gameplay covered, as you can then use any loadout in the game, everything else is just cosmetic. After that, try to get a good cosmetic set for each class, something that will define you and let you stand out in a server (Also, having a good cosmetic set does help prevent teammate bias as someone without a hat or just a gibus or the like is generally seen as a newbie or a bad player unless proven otherwise). Finishing that up, that's when you start to upgrade what you have and expand the collection, eventually opening up the way to unusuals.

Finally, an organized backpack is a happy backpack. When you make it look nice, it's easier to look upon your collection and will ignite a drive to add to it.

Lol i wear my gibus all the time but i also usually have a few unusauls, but the gibus is og. 

"How can I tell if i'm poor?"

If you're constantly complaining about key prices, you're poor. 

srsly tho, I can't even remember the last time I paid metal for a key.

Lol i wear my gibus all the time but i also usually have a few unusauls, but the gibus is og. 

Bruh we can check your backpack at any given moment. You have no unusuals (Unless you mean the scrap). Don't blatant lie. Unless you have an alt, that is

Bruh we can check your backpack at any given moment. You have no unusuals (Unless you mean the scrap). Don't blatant lie. Unless you have an alt, that is

he had two on the 25th

not great ones either.

A definition of being poor is within your own perspective.

Comparing others wealth to yourself is not ideal, but then again, I can be rich in one area (ex. Craft #'s) but poor on the other scale (ex. Unusuals/ pure)

Did anyone ever added you because of how amazing your backpack is?

Did anyone ever added you just to beg for items?

If yes, you're rich in the eyes for most TF2 players. Imho just forget about that and enjoy the game.

Archived