Unusual Trading Guide Blog

A Ninja

Dear Bp.Tf Users,

I have been unusual trading for a little and decided to make a blog on unusual trading. Hopefully it will clear up some peoples questions and give some new knowledge to new traders. Please come check it out and give me some tips.  :D  :D  :D

Blog link:

http://tf2unusualtrade.blogspot.com/

Big Thanks to Mindacos for all the help.

Nice guide :)

You might want to consider like a "rare" section? Many hats have effects which are extremely rare (even thou multiple copies exist) and their prices have never been properly for some time, these generally break the "effect tier" for example the vivid capos where barely any have ever entered the market until recently Or nohs/shaman's mask where they are in high demand because barely any are unboxed or have stopped being unboxed.

Generally "low tier" first gens have a lot of collectors (circling effects/fettis) as well because they look decent, not many available and arnt as expensive as ther 1gen effects

Nice guide :)

You might want to consider like a "rare" section? Many hats have effects which are extremely rare (even thou multiple copies exist) and their prices have never been properly for some time, these generally break the "effect tier" for example the vivid capos where barely any have ever entered the market until recently Or nohs/shaman's mask where they are in high demand because barely any are unboxed or have stopped being unboxed.

Generally "low tier" first gens have a lot of collectors (circling effects/fettis) as well because they look decent, not many available and arnt as expensive as ther 1gen effects

Yeah, I'm gonna add that. I first gotta figure how to use blogger better though not sure how to create multiple sections/tabs. Will look it up and add your advice. Thanks :D for all the feedback guys.

Heya,

i missed in some way (even if you search you find it easy in the internet) a Effect-Tier section, you have such a nice Hat-Tier section so it would be nice if there would be a effect tier too, and some hats are missing in your list, like the Katyusha from the Heavy(sure its cancer but yea ^.^ ) just to get everything and maybe it should be explained why Screaming Tiger Buy a Life Taunt get traded for ~3 buds and a Skill Gotten Gains for over 13buds (the Themed thingy) and yea, maybe add Taunts later if you find the time for that and how you said, you want to sort it a little bit more for a better overview. But overall a nice Guide. keep up the good work

regards

~ ๖ۣۜDarkkiller

Heya,

i missed in some way (even if you search you find it easy in the internet) a Effect-Tier section, you have such a nice Hat-Tier section so it would be nice if there would be a effect tier too, and some hats are missing in your list, like the Katyusha from the Heavy(sure its cancer but yea ^.^ ) just to get everything and maybe it should be explained why Screaming Tiger Buy a Life Taunt get traded for ~3 buds and a Skill Gotten Gains for over 13buds (the Themed thingy) and yea, maybe add Taunts later if you find the time for that and how you said, you want to sort it a little bit more for a better overview. But overall a nice Guide. keep up the good work

regards

~ ๖ۣۜDarkkiller

Thanks will be adding all this soon :D.

Archived