Should I buy an Xbox 360?

ᴰᴶSn@@ke

I have a spare $200 that I have nothing to do with, already have a decent PC and an Xbox One. My Xbox 360 along with other shit was taken by the FBI. It was never given back same with all my other stuff. I still have a few hundred dollars worth of games and if I went and sold them at gamestop I'd just get $25.

Hire the PAYDAY crew to get your shit back they've done it before.

but srs if you can't get it back then yes get the cheap version

FBI, wat

theres a thread somewhere about how the FBI came to his house, took a bunch of his shit, and so far hasn't given it back (i think that's how it gors)

but personally i'd recommend getting one if you have people to play with

FBI, wat

He was swatted a while back iirc

Ehh, at this point, it's not really worth to buy a 360. If you want to sell your games, sell them on amazon, best buy or at a yard sale. Gamestop is the worst place to sell anything. 

if you want limited framerates, not a totally fantastic selection of games, and a cancerous community, you should buy the xbox

i however recommend upgrading your pc.

Yeah guys, tell 'im to get an X-BAWX, it's just so worth it. The community is so lovely! I mean, it's full of wonderful, young, teenage boys, that are totally not human {trailer} trash. Pretty much everyone that has an X-BAWX usually plays Halo - a game known for immense t-bagging - or Call of Degenerates - pretty much the same thing as Halo, except less futuristic shit, and more military shit - oh wait Advanced Warfare is uh, futuristic, rite, guise? {I stopped giving a fuck about CoD since...uh Black Ops} Not to mention, the company that runs Call of Duty keeps pumping out new sequels that basically have no changes whatsoever, except maybe some new maps, and uh, a tuned up version of the graphics... yeah, man, it's totally worth it, get an X-BAWX so you can fucking play those games, m8.

Archived