Let's save the unusual prices?

Blu

I already is being done and has been happening for some time now.

Since many unusual sales are in keys many unusuals get priced in keys.

> 'Le arbitrary backpack value'

> 'Le backpack isn't life'

Come on people , we already know too many people rely on backpack for us to just forget about it completely forget about it

Very few people are actually doing this , still its something I guess.

> 'Le arbitrary backpack value'

> 'Le backpack isn't life'

Come on people , we already know too many people rely on backpack for us to just forget about it completely forget about it

I never said backpack was an unusual bible

Price in keys instead of buds, why isn't this being done ? What do you ladies and gents think?

I've seen lots of hats being priced in buds lately but much more in keys than there were before

If they are sold for buds ,they should be priced in keys regardless. A major problem is that people forget that buds have no constant monetary value whereas keys do. Its like pricing things in terms of Bill's Hats. Its just not suitable.

CAN YOU STOP WITH THESE ANNOYING AS SHIT TOPICS

THAT'S LIKE THE 20TH TOPIC "omg you idiots price in keys because mods can price anything from air"

I am so sick of these, they're as annoying as save the keys topics...

It's already being done.  Look at the most recent suggestions.  A lot of them are in keys.  Price structure for unusuals is changing, and it's a process rather than a one-shot deal.  It'll take months.   

More importantly though, to me this is a unique moment in time to re-price hats.   I don't care about the price of buds anymore.  Buds are 7 keys now?  Does that mean I'll sell you a 3 bud hat for 21 keys?  Nope, I'd just rather keep it.  The price of buds is no longer an indication of the health of unusual trading, it's simply a reflection of currency speculation at this point.   It's been a long time coming too.  When you compare buds to keys as a currency, it's pretty easy to see how keys are superior.  With keys, you can pay a precise amount.  Keys are easy and safer to cash out, since you can sell them off in small chunks.  If you need a few dollars on SCM to buy something, you can easily sell a couple of keys and have the money pretty much within seconds,  Keys are useful for unboxing.  With buds you cannot do any of what I explained above.  

Archived