Dont stay in school

Senpai Absol~

i think ur dum and so is he

Uh, your point being? (I get your a troll but come on, you can do a bit better then that)

you asked what we thought and I answered, my choice of words may not be sincere but its what I intended to say.

And we are dumb how? Just because you have the ignorance to think that we don't need certain things make's us dumb.

Some of his points make sense, others don't. 

I will tell you that as an actual teacher, there are plenty of things that he listed that weren't "important" that very much so are. If people want to think that nearly everything in school is useless information, that would be very inaccurate. 

I will agree with him though on some of the things that aren't taught, they should be, or at least we should try to fit in some of those along side the core math, science, reading, writing, etc. 

I actually teach an investments class during summer school as an elective and the students I have really enjoy it. 

I only got about 3 points into the song before I got pretty fed up. He complains about not knowing how to vote or deal with investments and taxes yet those are main course/electives that he could have taken. Times change so over time kids will be given the opportunity to learn new things that they choose as their electives. In fact I could've learned how to vote, manage my money, and do taxes in my school if I chose the electives. When a poorly informed man child goes out and bashes the entirety of school systems because they aren't teaching these entitled ill informed children who's only aspirations are to be a minimum wage restaurant employees and free load off their parents or friends, then you get idiots rioting together thinking that there is something wrong with the system that they never considered was flawed until somebody tried to emphasize lies. I had a passion for all forms of science, around junior year it turned to physics then senior year it turned to astrophysics. Schools have the potential to give people futures and hobbies, if you believe that they aren't worth investing your cheap time in then be my guest and clear the hallways for the kids who actually care. People take education for granted then spit in the face of those who give them such an opportunity.

Funny thing is I actually learned most of what he mentioned in the video about school at school. You can learn a lot of that from electives. Whether you choose to take those classes or not is your own choice. The following is what courses I took in high school and what I learned from them.

Paying my taxes - Personal Finance

Investments/stocks - Economics (We had lessons on stocks and investments for an entire three weeks)

Voting and Truman Rights - 12th grade History/Criminal Justice
Domestic Abuse/Parenting - Child development/Marriage and Family

How to get a job - Most of 11th and 12th grade was all about career building and planning. How to build a resume, how to do an interview and most importantly, how to look for a job.

Though I do agree with some of what he is saying like the biology and math formulas. They aren't very useful later in life if you don't take a career path in those fields. But overall, I would have to say no to that video. 

Anyways, Senpai Mario, I believe you are too young to be agreeing with everything this guy has to say. Doing so is just ignorant stupid. You haven't even fully experienced high school to judge something like this. Sorry I had to say this but it really is stupid.

Wanna know your human rights? Take a law class. MOst high schools cover them. Mine did.

Wanna know how stocks work? There are introductory economics courses in high school, too.

Wanna know the forces that guide the world? Yeah, money is one of them. There's also science.

Wanna know how voting works? Civics. Social studies. 

Wanna know tax? Civics. Economics. 

So yeah, fuck this shit. Should they not teach science? Advanced mathematics? English literature? History? Only live in the bubble of what applies to the lowest common denominator of people? No one who works in electrical engineering, sciences, architecture, mechanics, programming, medicine, art, etc? Just basic life skills and nothing else?

Just a bunch of sheep following a popular youtuber who is poorly informed or never explored high school's opportunities. I'll watch silly junk on youtube but I mean really, taking everything you hear for fact when you're poorly informed on the subject in the first place just sets you up for looking like an idiot.

If we only learned about things we absolutely needed in life, life would be boring, no?

(Also, pretty sure he's half joking)

Pretty sure he's joking...

Or perhaps he just went to the worst school known/unknown to mankind.

(he should cut his hair)

Quit being a sheep and think deeply about things like this before posting plz

ThatOtherChigga #Mack, on 29 Mar 2015 - 12:55 AM, said:

If we only learned about things we absolutely needed in life, life would be boring, no?

(Also, pretty sure he's half joking)

I didn't learn how to tf2 in school, now im coolest guy ever

Talking of school, and of sheep, my Year 7 teacher was really against them

But according to Tomorrow When The War Began, sheep are actually rather nice animals, and they get a hard rap a lot of the time.

Quit being a GOAT and think deeply about things like this before posting plz

FTFY

Chakra, on 29 Mar 2015 - 01:12 AM, said:

Talking of school, and of sheep, my Year 7 teacher was really against them

But according to Tomorrow When The War Began, sheep are actually rather nice animals, and they get a hard rap a lot of the time.

FTFY

I think sheep are cute and fluffy, but personifying one would make them chubby underage ankle biters.

Uh, your point being? (I get your a troll but come on, you can do a bit better then that)

You're*

Than*

and that is why we stay in school..

You're*

Than*

You're point being(which is "you are point being")

Your point being

Your is the correct form

Tom Cruise#NUB, on 29 Mar 2015 - 08:04 AM, said:

You're point being(which is "you are point being")

Your point being

Your is the correct form

No, he's talking about the "your a troll" part

You're*

Than*

Everybody know's my spelling and grammer errors <-<

Archived