How do you find sellers/buyers for Price Suggestions?

Cookiesurvival

Before I start I got to say:

A. I'm sorry from yesterday. (I just came right to conclusions because of the fact that the Economy is "failing")

B. I'm not here to complain. (Because I usually complain when new facts are added but not included to the rules and tips.)

Now to the question at hand:

I am going to make another price suggest, that is not for experimenting on, about the Strange Atomizer. I have found all the information for unsold offers, but I cant find anything on how to get traded offers for evidence. Can someone tell me how can I find a traded offer for evidence?

If you are looking for solds. Go on outpost, click on the item, go to the previous owners trade, find the trade he has the item is in (if there is one) and then if its 3< months then go to the previous owners backpack.tf profile, go to history, go to when the trade closed, if its not there keep going back further in time and if its there say on the 20/3 and not on 21/3 see what he has extra between the 2 dates. If that's too hard you can go the hard way and add the person (or u can do this if history is messed up), ask what they sold it for and a screenshot of the trade history.

,go to history ,

I know this might be a dumb question to ask butt...

Where's the History?

Edited: Never Mind, Found it. : P

Find the previous owner and find out when the trade was made. Go on the previous owners bp.tf profile then go on historical view 1 before the date when the trade was made then go on the 1 after and then you can see what it sold for.

Hope this helps, GL with your price suggestions

And to find sellers and buyers go on bp.tf classifieds or tf2 outpost search or search on another trading site

I know this might be a dumb question to ask butt...

Where's the History? : P

On bp.tf you need to hover over what ever you want to find the history for and click history and on outpost just click one it

Archived