Bud pricing

Bil Nye The Nazi Spy

I think that lower tier unusuals that are currently priced below 5 or 10 buds should be priced in keys, cos the instability of buds causes virtually every lower-tier unusual seems to be inncorrectly prices, but obviously people won't sell high tier unusuals for keys as 550 buds in keys would be over 2000 items, to give an example. So I think that pricing in buds for unusuals should be an unusual event (excuse the pun) and that we should make pricing in keys more common

I think that lower tier unusuals that are currently priced below 5 or 10 buds should be priced in keys, cos the instability of buds causes virtually every lower-tier unusual seems to be inncorrectly prices, but obviously people won't sell high tier unusuals for keys as 550 buds in keys would be over 2000 items, to give an example. So I think that pricing in buds for unusuals should be an unusual event (excuse the pun) and that we should make pricing in keys more common

A lot of hats have been priced in keys lately, actually.

There's a new rule that pretty much says, if an item was sold for 60 keys, then its value is 60 keys instead of 6 buds.

Archived