Making a 'pub' team

ŴƬЯ-A Vakume Kleener

We have comp teams, and mvm teams, but why don't we have pub teams?

Basically what we do is go to a pub, and destroy it. Like pub stomping, but a team comes together to do it. I think this might actually be fun to just go in and mess around I want no more than 6 people in the group.

What I require:

A microphone and Skype account, so we can group voice chat

Mad skillz

The anointment of Gabe for stupid random crits

If you would be interested, add me on steam or comment below. I will need to know what class you plan to play, and untimely your Skype name, but we can do that privately

~Vak

Closed

Just get a competitive team and play pubs with them instead?

It would be easier and you'll know where everyone works best.

Just get a competitive team and play pubs with them instead?

It would be easier and you'll know where everyone works best.

I would rather play with pubbers

I'm a solid Demoman. What makes me a good Demoman?

Why, if I were a bad Demoman, I wouldnt be here sittin here, discussin it with ya now would I?

(I got skype, mic, "good skills", and I get sticky crits a lot? ;^)

That doesn't even sound fun

It will be, just doing stupid shit like panscout and dominating.

I propose a bunch of us bp.tfers join random valve servers and we see where it goes from there.

This is literally everything that is wrong with tf2

YOU WANT TO TEAM UP WITH GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE SURE THE OTHER NOT-GOOD PEOPLE GET NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER AT GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR DECENT AT THE GAME

This is literally everything that is wrong with tf2

YOU WANT TO TEAM UP WITH GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE SURE THE OTHER NOT-GOOD PEOPLE GET NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER AT GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR DECENT AT THE GAME

Exactly! :D

so what you're saying is you're not gonna get better unless you play with crappy people always?

gg

Id want to do that.

I got skype with microphone, but the speaker jack to my computer is broken so I cant speak ingame.

this sounds like you have a really low confidence level and just need some easy victories in a game that doesn't matter to pump your self-esteem back up.

in any case, it's a bad idea since not everyone here is going to live in the same region and while some will have pings of 50-70 on a server, some will have 180-230 on the same server.

tbh you can destroy a pub with like 3 good players on the same team, you don't need a whole team

this sounds like you have a really low confidence level and just need some easy victories in a game that doesn't matter to pump your self-esteem back up.

in any case, it's a bad idea since not everyone here is going to live in the same region and while some will have pings of 50-70 on a server, some will have 180-230 on the same server.

tbh you can destroy a pub with like 3 good players on the same team, you don't need a whole team

Get a Life Nerd

kkk

sway sway sway

nae nae nae

Archived