Help, I'm getting chargebacked

urvianoob

looks like he chargebacked a lot of people

he is unverified too, so you may not be able to get the money back.

xOnPmuM.png

xOnPmuM.png

fake rep

There is nothing you can do to get the money back. Not matter what is in the notes, it does not ever some someone from being able to chargeback.

Profile rep means nothing for PayPal trading.

he just didn't have a rep thread

+rep good trader -means nothing

but someone saying they sold 200 keys to them is.

"May not be able to get the money back" 

I can literally count on one hand the number of people who have successfully disputed a chargeback in the four years I've been dealing with pp trading. 

No, am I fucked?

Well, it wouldn't affect you getting money back, but it makes a report much harder to make. 

Pro tip: save pictures of EVERYTHING.

P.p.s remove those photos and remove your username from the top right corner.

"May not be able to get the money back" 

I can literally count on one hand the number of people who have successfully disputed a chargeback in the four years I've been dealing with pp trading. 

Well, it wouldn't affect you getting money back, but it makes a report much harder to make. 

Pro tip: save pictures of EVERYTHING.

P.p.s remove those photos and remove your username from the top right corner.

I didn't know you could get charged back from a family and friends payment

you shouldve read a guide before doing paypal trading also he has like no hrs in tf2 and csgo and .9 past 2 weeks comon ;_;

The guys message: I'm sending this money for 25 virtual items. I acknowledge that I already received the items and will not attempt a chargeback.

Use that to your advantage, that must mean something. If he has attempted a chargeback and acknowledged he received the items, and claimed he wouldn't do just that, then you may have a case, urvia, a way to dispute the case against you.

you shouldve read a guide before doing paypal trading also he has like no hrs in tf2 and csgo and .9 past 2 weeks comon ;_;

I haven't played TF2 in over a year :unsure: 

The guys message: I'm sending this money for 25 virtual items. I acknowledge that I already received the items and will not attempt a chargeback.

Use that to your advantage, that must mean something. If he has attempted a chargeback and acknowledged he received the items, and claimed he wouldn't do just that, then you may have a case, urvia, a way to dispute the case against you.

It actually means nothing. 

I haven't played TF2 in over a year :unsure:

It actually means nothing. 

ok thats fine but u have at least more then .9 hrs right ;-;

ok thats fine but u have at least more then .9 hrs right ;-;

He has 250 hours in TF2, 270 in CSGO, and 750 in D2. Hour-wise he seems fine, and the number of hours he's played in the last two weeks doesn't necessarily mean much as I've also gone weeks without playing any games as well. 

What should've raised concerns is the short period during which he was buying stuff with pp and the complete lack of activity before that point -- ALL of the activity (and large amounts of money exchanges) occurred within the past 8~ days, and NOTHING occurred before that point. 

a few things wrong with your trades

1) you didn't look at his inventory. It has spikes, often times he had close to nothing in his bp

2) profile rep doesn't count

3) why the hell did you sell him 124 keys? For someone like him I would set a limit. (low hours, low bp, no rep, etc)

a few things wrong with your trades

1) you didn't look at his inventory. It has spikes, often times he had close to nothing in his bp

2) profile rep doesn't count

3) why the hell did you sell him 124 keys? For someone like him I would set a limit. (low hours, low bp, no rep, etc)

I didn't know a charge back could occur with a family and friends payment

I didn't know a charge back could occur with a family and friends payment

A chargeback can occur on ANY payment through Paypal, if not account hijackers could send money to a different account and still be fine.

not true. If you buy with a debit card you can charge back through your bank.

"You can always be chargedback; the only way to avoid one is to use moneypak. "

he didn't say anything about debit card purchases not being able to be chargebacked.

Archived