What should i do seriously?

Grenzai Mah Name

Ok.I have done everything to get good reputation.but noooo,it is just getting worse.when i downvote i leave a comment on why and i make sure it makes sense and not Offensive or anything.but i still get people disliking my comment.what did i did wrong?I just even started 1 SUGGESTION and got 5 dislike on each comment and got banned for 24 hours the other day.Seriously.People say the same thing i say and they get likes and i just get bad reputation.What is the diffrence between me and them?Are they racist or something?Anyone?

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 6, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 6, 2015 - No reason given

-snip-

rekt_

1) Your suggestion was bad,  no proof, you even said you didn't need proof *facepalm*

2) Racist? How is it racist?

3) Banned for proofless suggestion(assuming thats the reason)

• Administrators

Ok.I have done everything to get good reputation.but noooo,it is just getting worse.when i downvote i leave a comment on why and i make sure it makes sense and not Offensive or anything.but i still get people disliking my comment.what did i did wrong?I just even started 1 SUGGESTION and got 5 dislike on each comment and got banned for 24 hours the other day.Seriously.People say the same thing i say and they get likes and i just get bad reputation.What is the diffrence between me and them?Are they racist or something?Anyone?

The reason you got banned yesterday was because you suggested a suggestion without any proof. Read these guides to learn how to suggest prices of a non-unusual item :

http://backpack.tf/help/suggestions

And as for likes and dislikes on comments in a suggestion, try to ignore as much as you can. There will be times when people will like the weirdest and useless comment but dislike the constructive and useful ones.

As for the comment you are talking about, he has been warned.

The backpack.tf community has a mind of its own when it comes to likes and dislikes with commenting. Well, okay, if you just spam stuff or say something that isn't really relevant, you're probably doing to get dislikes galore 90% of the time, but there's no sure-fire way to get likes.

The right way to do it is to only comment when a comment is necessary, I believe. I've only been downvoted into hell once or twice (which is always bound to happen) but if you're not going to add anything to whatever discussion is going on / repeating what everyone else is saying above you, you're not going to get anywhere. Also, a lot of your comments seem to be about not enough proof? That sort of thing alone will attract dislikes almost all the time.

You're not offensive, yes, but you seem to have this belief that you need good "reputation" around here. Stop worrying about that, and only comment when need be, and you should at least have comments that aren't always below 0. :)

The backpack.tf community has a mind of its own when it comes to likes and dislikes with commenting. Well, okay, if you just spam stuff or say something that isn't really relevant, you're probably doing to get dislikes galore 90% of the time, but there's no sure-fire way to get likes.

The right way to do it is to only comment when a comment is necessary, I believe. I've only been downvoted into hell once or twice (which is always bound to happen) but if you're not going to add anything to whatever discussion is going on / repeating what everyone else is saying above you, you're not going to get anywhere. Also, a lot of your comments seem to be about not enough proof? That sort of thing alone will attract dislikes almost all the time.

You're not offensive, yes, but you seem to have this belief that you need good "reputation" around here. Stop worrying about that, and only comment when need be, and you should at least have comments that aren't always below 0. :)

You get more comment likes on suggestions for being a smartass and not helping at all when compared to actually trying to help people.  

People see a proofless suggestion and instead of linking to the guide of how to make a proper one, you see tons of shitposting of "lol downvote" "free rep" and "I hope you enjoy your ban"

You get more comment likes on suggestions for being a smartass and not helping at all when compared to actually trying to help people.  

People see a proofless suggestion and instead of linking to the guide of how to make a proper one, you see tons of shitposting of "lol downvote" "free rep" and "I hope you enjoy your ban"

And its also annoying when people try to act like they know how the TF2 Economy works when they have a backpack value of $1

Read a guide to making a suggestion: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/

No proof = nothing to back up your claims. The difference between someone making up BS is proof, anyone can make up some reason why prices are going up/down

Archived