Good games to get for PS3 and Pc

Adrian

Bioshock. The three games in the series are easily some of the best I've ever played.

Oh, and if you haven't tried them already, both Portal games, and the entirety of Half Life 2, including episodes 1 and 2. Again, some of my personal favorites.

Ratchet and Clank series (Original, Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, Future Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, Into the Nexus)

The Last of Us 

SSX 

Depends on your taste.

As somebody who was raised on 3D Platformers Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank (sort of) are sterling examples of the genre.

Ni No Kuni is also excellent, probably one of the best JRPG's you'll find if that's your thing.

I don't know much about shooters, though I can second the Bioshock games being excellent even as somebody who doesn't like shooters, which is high praise indeed :P

Ratchet and Clank series (Original, Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, Future Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, Into the Nexus)

The Last of Us 

SSX

You didn't include All For One that includes the Op rocket suit

The Last of Us 

SSX

Depends on your taste.

As somebody who was raised on 3D Platformers Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank (sort of) are sterling examples of the genre.

Ni No Kuni is also excellent, probably one of the best JRPG's you'll find if that's your thing.

I don't know much about shooters, though I can second the Bioshock games being excellent even as somebody who doesn't like shooters, which is high praise indeed :P

I second all of these. Also, Infamous was fun, for the small amount I played it

I second all of these. Also, Infamous was fun, for the small amount I played it

True, but I'm mad at SuckerPunch for not making Second Son available on PS3.

Wet is a pretty cheap yet fun game.

I had a PS3 for 4 years and only really used it to play Crash Bandicoot 3 and watch Blu-Rays 

Archived