Give me a reason, Mr. Responsible.

Unusual Pootis

I'd like to speak to the moderator who's responsible for removing all my gained and given Trust ratings. 

Unless you can't provide me with a valid reason you have no reason what so ever to delete those which I gained. 
Stating that I violated any of the rules isn't valid as I did not. 
I've read and understood what CAN and CANNOT be done, regarding giving out Trust Ratings. 

As stated in the message I received. 

• The sender of the rating was heavily abusing the rating system, therefore all ratings by the user were purged as their ratings could no longer be considered legitimate.

This rules states, that only if I Heavily abused the Rating system, all ratings will be purged. 
I did not do such things, as I only gave 1 person, a negative trust rating, based on facts and facts alone. 
(I only gave out 2 Trust ratings in total, 1 positive, 1 negative one.) 

The person I rated untrustworthy has been manipulating prices and therefore cannot be trusted. 

This however was not in the listings or the Do's and Don'ts when it comes to giving out a Trust rating. 

Therefore, he/she who's responsible for purging my Trust ratings. 
Undo it, or give me a proper solid reason why you did.

~Unusual Pootis. 

Price manipulation has nothing to do with trading really, you may find a "price manipulating" person and find him untrustworthy, but we don't.

Also, it's be easier if you just PM the moderator.

the -Trust is not valid

it's a price manipulation which does not make anything out from him/her untrustable.

Just PM one of the mods or admins to get a faster reply

Pm'ing the moderator, 

Could you walk me through the process of doing so, as there was no name attached to the message received.

That indeed would be more helpfull. 

This means, all my ratings Except for this one have been removed. 

Meaning I do have a point? 

Or how exactly? 

Could you explain further? 

http://puu.sh/gngZl/99148d6be8.png

those are all like profile reps, useless, no paypal trading or brokering service or anything that actualy is +trustable.

If the moderator responsible for this, is able to read this. 

Please note, that I'm not the only one giving him a negative trust rating for Manipulating 
As seen here: http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198156238574
The guy starts off with it aswell. 

The only thing I didn't do was tell how rude the person was, as I didn't find that more concerning than price manipulating. 
Therefore I'd like to ask, to undo the purging of my 8 positive Trust ratings OR remove those from the person above my comment on the trust page of  PapiDimmi. 

As backpack.tf is all about the prices, and the proper suggestions, which will be accepted by the community, therefore price manipulating should be considered as bad as racism towards others, and/or being rude. 

In my opinion, if one tried to manipulate the pricing of several items, this means he/she cannot be trusted as he/she will most likely shark/scam or even lie about pricings to others. Making him worse than any of the above. 
But that's just me. 

~Unusual Pootis. 

http://puu.sh/gngZl/99148d6be8.png

those are all like profile reps, useless, no paypal trading or brokering service or anything that actualy is +trustable.

If and only if you think those aren't + Trustable, that still doesn't give you any reason to remove them. 

Backpack.tf is all about trading, and prices, If people would like to notify others of the fact that I am a nice lad with good prices, let them be, it helps out others to speak up to me, and ask me about my items and/or initiate a trade offer with me. 

I don't see a bad thing about it honestly. 

If and only if you think those aren't + Trustable, that still doesn't give you any reason to remove them. 

Backpack.tf is all about trading, and prices, If people would like to notify others of the fact that I am a nice lad with good prices, let them be, it helps out others to speak up to me, and ask me about my items and/or initiate a trade offer with me. 

I don't see a bad thing about it honestly. 

For those kind of ratings use profile comments please. +Trusts are only for things where real trust is required, like money trades where someone has to go first with 100$s of items Value or brokering. Making a normal unusual trade requires no trust at all in the other side. Tutorial shows that too. And for the record I wasn't the mod who deleted them but I would if they are still there.

I see, well thanks for clearing that up,

Though I'd suggest: It's be better if somewhere down the line (Perhaps if you click on the "Trust") it would actually tell you what it's for.
So that new members don't get confused about it.and people don't get +Trusted for reasons they shouldn't be.
And ofcourse the ratings of that specific person. 

It seems I'll be getting myself some new reps in that case. 

Much appreciated for the comments.

Have a nice one!

~Unusual Pootis 

• Administrators

-snip-

Hello ^_^ , I was the one who removed all of the trust on your profile page as they are invalid. It tells you what trust is for when you post one on a profile. Click on "Leave a rating for this user" then "Show Tutorial", proceed from there. It isn't for profile reps as Wolfi mentioned. Since Wolfi explained it to you (Thanks Wolfi), I won't repeat the same thing again. 

Archived