Most embarassing thing you did as a child?

ᴰᴶSn@@ke

When I was like 8 I played some online game and it censored 'cum' in the chat but I typed cum as in short for 'come' and asked my dad what cum was.

I stole a pack of gum from a store when I was 7.

nobody ever found out about it.

actually, this is my first time talking about it.

reported on fog

I once stole a slip n' slide. I sat on it in a shopping cart.

One time I was at a friends house (I was about 7 or 8) and there was like this apartment with a lot of floors or something of that nature. I went around knocking on doors till one elderly lady answered the door and was like yes? I said: sorry, I'm just checking on you and ran.

I set fire to a truck as it drove into a helicopter, and exploded, killing 15 cops.

Oh wait, that's GTA.

i did some stuff i'm not entirely proud of, i think it resulted in my social anxiety

When I was a wee laddy when my mom was in the store and left me in the cart near fruit stands, I would take big bites out of the pears and put them back.

I was a dick

Harming others probably. It was a somewhat constant thing and I never did it intentionally, but regardless of that I would often hurt people.

Did the same, think I was like 11 though. My mom asked where I got it from lmao

also stole pokemon cards from this one dude at school when I was like 8. I was smart tho and during recess when everyone went back in I hid the cards under my jacket. Irony is is that 5 minutes later the kid gets his friends to push my in a corner and ask where they are. I tell him to look in my bag, and tell him "Look! it's just my jacket!" he found out later though because my friend told him where it was.

Oh and also, I used to be the best/worst dodge ball player as a kid. I couldn't throw the ball for shit, and that made kids mad, but I could never get hit from a ball. That is, till they decided tossing a 18 year old helper in the game to start beaming kids was a good idea. I was rolling on the floor litterally because no one could hit me, then he smashed that ball in my face.

tl;dr, I hate dodgeball now.

When I was like 8 I went and sang karaoke on a cruise ship....

Not to mention that I sounded bad, my song selection was "You + Your Hand" by P!nk since I liked her at the time

I don't know if the title of the song is self explanatory, but I didn't realize how wrong it was for a kid to sing that until years later when I was going over some memories in my head  :mellow:

Masturbated to weird ass shit like twice 

(not too weird like ponies or hentai or stuff like that but still pretty messed up)

One time i tried to look up this hot teacher's skirt in the 4th grade. I failed and everyone was there to witness it.

Masturbated to weird ass shit like twice 

(not too weird like ponies or hentai or stuff like that but still pretty messed up)

Whats wrong with hentai m90

When we thought stealing Pokemon cards was the biggest crime

Also, don't get caught pissing out in places that aren't the average bathroom...

My standardised test reading score was invalidated because I needed yo go to the restroom c:

I also remember going into the store, and when I was bored I broke and snapped candy bars in half. Then the next time I came I checked if it was still there and cracked another one.

tl;dr the next month I went to the Hersheys section and all of them were still cracked.

Ive gotten trapped underneath farm equipment before (not even too big of stuff) and cried like a damn baby for my mom.

Ive stolen a pack of gum before because my mom wouldn't let me have it... At first.

Ive pissed myself laughing at a friends house once with no change of cloths

Ive had my swim trucks fall down in a public area after diving into the pool.

Not even that long ago, my Junior year in High School I got an Ear Bud stuck so far up my ear I had to leave mid day and see a doctor to have it removed.

So much more stuff too. I'm surprised Im not a damn mess tbh.

I made a keychain full of paperclip tools that would help me do things, I made one that somehow could pick the lock on a cheap filing cabinet, and I used another to levy the pin out of a trailer hitch which caused this guy's trailer to smack the concrete when he tried to drive away. One time, I scratched up the paint on a van, and eventually I got caught for one random thing I don't remember and got punished for it. It sucked.

I convinced a girl in my second grade class to shit her pants, and she told on me when they realized she had. I got in heaps of trouble for that.

I poked a schoolmate in the eye w/ a pencil.

He was a bully to me, so I kinda poked him for a gud reason M80

:ph34r: no one shall know... Oh wait. I kinda am posting a reply

no

no

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOO

aside from that, the worst thing i did was piss in the trash basket in 1st grade

good thing i never got caught

Two things: 

As a young child I put my hand inside this guys shirt thinking it was my dad, and he gave me the strangest look ever and I felt completely embarrassed. 

During a supppeer long car ride with my parents and family friends when I was like 7 I think, I begged for forever to stop at a bathroom but my parents kept saying no. So eventually after about 3 hours of trying to hold it in I shit my pants. 

Archived