is my unusual glitched :(((

breadsbank

I have a death at dusk vive la france, and i've noticed as soon as i wore it, the sun seems to always be at the wrong place.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/werabred/screenshot/37491053842318905

every class has this problem, except for scout

http://steamcommunity.com/id/werabred/screenshot/37491053842318525

the scout DOES have the sun, but it is completely off of the cloud

is my unusual broken?

i haven't done anything to it in the loadout, nor have i have changed the height of the effect in the loadout

halp me pls, my settings are med

omfg glitched unusual sell for 999999999% more

Say it's glitched and sell it for ~100 Buds.

Well, it might be TF2, try verifying the game cache etc. might work. But it's a very small thing.

May not be necessarily glitched.  Maybe something on your end.  I've owned Poisoned Shadows hats that were glitched for me (effect appeared like 20 feet away from the model), but were fine for others.  Trade it to someone you trust (inb4 scammed) and see if they have the same problem.  

May not be necessarily glitched.  Maybe something on your end.  I've owned Poisoned Shadows hats that were glitched for me (effect appeared like 20 feet away from the model), but were fine for others.  Trade it to someone you trust (inb4 scammed) and see if they have the same problem.

That glitch with the bats was a general glitch in TF2, alot of people got them. And even the people that didn't wear the hat still saw the effect miles away from the hat.

That glitch with the bats was a general glitch in TF2, alot of people got them. And even the people that didn't wear the hat still saw the effect miles away from the hat.

Even Hellfire or the other two were glitched as well, I once saw someone's hellfire effect above my character.

I have played on turbine before and that map is not very good with unusual items.

My friends terr-a-watt wasn't showing up so I would try another map.

I had a death at dusk mining light, it would do the same thing sometimes, the center orb of the sun gets stuck somewhere but the clouds and beams stay over your head. The effect dislocation is just a problem with the game, unusual effects in general only work right like 3/4 of the time and valve doesn't care enough to really do anything about it.

Actually, my World Travelers hat isn't shitting stamps at all and I haven't done anything to it. So yeah.

Archived