Unusual not visible to some?

michael-

So my friends and I were playing some TF2 after classes let out today. One of my friends stats he can't see my Unusual (it's Kill-a-watt btw). It's also unpainted along with another cosmetic. I find this odd. Another one of my friends sees perfectly fine. It ended up being 2 that could see it and 2 that couldn't. What's up with that?

Refresh TF2, Should fix it. not sure what causes it, might just be a small bug.

Yeah, it wasn't me that couldn't see it, it was a few of my friends. I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it was something on their end since a few could also see it just fine.

Yeah, it wasn't me that couldn't see it, it was a few of my friends. I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it was something on their end since a few could also see it just fine.

Happens a lot with new received hats from personal experience, ex they just got the hat very recently. Not sure though, That is pretty weird.

Happens a lot with new received hats from personal experience, ex they just got the hat very recently. Not sure though, That is pretty weird.

Yeah, when I taunted I could see it, and the weird part is they could see it when we changed servers sometimes, but sometimes they couldn't. Weird that only some of them could see it. Oh well.

I have this prob as well, and when I have bat/errie/orb effects and they follow you they lag behide sometimes

Archived