1,000 Bud unusual.

praise

I was thinking today, if it would possible for an unusual to hit near 1,000 buds in the history Teamfortress 2? Someday? It would probably have to be an insanely rare unusual or one with massive hype in my opinion.

Maybe a Sunbeams Crown of the Old Kingdom (not unboxed yet as far as we know). But it's a stretch.

What are your thoughts on this? Think one day we will see a near 1,000 bud price suggestion?

I don't think anybody but a collector would pay that much for a hat with a special effect going around it, even if it was super rare..

We might hit 1000 buds on a amazing looking all class misc that's retired insanely rare and burning. Ex look at every noh mercy and multiple that by 9

We might hit 1000 buds on a amazing looking all class misc that's retired insanely rare and burning. Ex look at every noh mercy and multiple that by 9

Tradable unusual max

yes

burning bruiser's bandana could fetch a bit, but I doubt anywhere near 1000

maybe burning BoA after a while?

burning bruiser's bandana could fetch a bit, but I doubt anywhere near 1000

maybe burning BoA after a while?

I think he meant possible hats.

I was thinking today, if it would possible for an unusual to hit near 1,000 buds in the history Teamfortress 2? Someday? It would probably have to be an insanely rare unusual or one with massive hype in my opinion.

Maybe a Sunbeams Crown of the Old Kingdom (not unboxed yet as far as we know). But it's a stretch.

What are your thoughts on this? Think one day we will see a near 1,000 bud price suggestion?

there are no unusual version of the crown of the old kingdom since its a promo hat.

I- I don't really, uh, like... Burning Flames...

We know it, since you made a topic with shit-ton of replies discussing how bad and overrated is burning flames.

On the topic - as somebody said, buds inflation could easily make something decent be worth 1000 buds. Or maybe one day valve will release actually nice looking all-class unusual misc.

Archived