Is It Someone New?

Squidling

If someone asked me to name two great games, I would say TF2 and Bioshock. I love TF2, but there's something strangely creepy about Sandor Cohen and all the other deranged inhabitants of Rapture. Now, where do these games link? Well, I was playing on a server where I saw two players; One as a Medic with a Max's Head, and the other as a Spy with Le Party Phantom . And this got me thinking, what would those cosmetics look like together? Would they look like the rabbit mask that many of the Splicers of Rapture wear? If anyone could post a screenshot of a Spy wearing both in-game, I would be very grateful. I would use a simulator, but they don't look as good as the real thing in-game. Also, If anyone has any other Bioshock (and Infinite) loadouts for any class, I would love to hear them!

Thanks!

Aren't there a bunch of BioShock promo hats?

Also, just use loadout.tf whenever you wanna see what stuff looks like

Aren't there a bunch of BioShock promo hats?

Yeah, there are, but i really find all of them ugly (Apart from the Sydney Strawboat, which I love). I just don't like the look of the president masks, but then again I guess the companions for engie and sniper aren't half bad

Yeah, there are, but i really find all of them ugly (Apart from the Sydney Strawboat, which I love). I just don't like the look of the president masks, but then again I guess the companions for engie and sniper aren't half bad

Yeah, I guess a lot of 'em are pretty ugly...

Archived