faulse negative trust

True capitalist gamer

so I dun gets hijacked  inb4 ur autistic

and valve restored my stuff and some guy gave me negative rep even though he has 3 -rep and is a scammer of some sort but anyway apparently he thinks I bought all of my items from a scammer I reported it and proved screen shots of my trade history and a screen of valve restoring them back im just wondering will a mod do anything or how long dose it take its been 9 days since it was posted and a few people have said "xd ur a scammer coz u got -rep on bp.tf" without even looking at the actual comment

sorry if I posted this in the wrong place or if it should be in status updates

If people are accusing you for being a scammer, you must be doing something wrong. I've never had any problems with my negative trust. A few people have picked up on it but I've just said to them what is it about.

Anyway, if you can prove you didn't buy from scammers, just report it and if you put up a valid argument, a moderator will remove it soon enough

I have reported it 9 days ago I provided a screen shot of my items bieng stolen on my trade history and a screen shot of the tf2 notification saying steam support has granted you (what ever item)

reported it the same day

report it

faulse.

Go report it.

All you've gotta do is report it.

If people are accusing you for being a scammer, you must be doing something wrong. I've never had any problems with my negative trust. A few people have picked up on it but I've just said to them what is it about.

Anyway, if you can prove you didn't buy from scammers, just report it and if you put up a valid argument, a moderator will remove it soon enough

I have reported it 9 days ago I provided a screen shot of my items bieng stolen on my trade history and a screen shot of the tf2 notification saying steam support has granted you (what ever item) I reported it almost as soon as I got it asuming reporting it is the little yellow flag next to the comment and not some other way

Archived