Unusuals

Mr.Mem

How do you know which unusuals were not supposed to be unboxed (Ex. Noh Mercy, Hunter Heavy, etc)? Which crate do you unbox an Unusual Pool Party taunt from? Can a Burning Flames TC still be unboxed?

1. Because those hats haven't been unboxed in years.

Uh... Hunter Heavy came out like four months ago.

2. EotL crates.

3. Yes.

Is it confirmed that unusual pool party taunts can only be unboxed from EOTL crates, not from audition reels? 

Is it confirmed that unusual pool party taunts can only be unboxed from EOTL crates, not from audition reels? 

All of the ones unboxed so far came from EOTL crates, but it's not confirmed, I guess.

Uh... Hunter Heavy came out like four months ago.

Unusual Hunter Heavy was a bug, now it's patched. It was not supposed to be unboxable in unusual quality. Therefore there will be no more of these anymore.

Unusual Hunter Heavy was a bug, now it's patched. It was not supposed to be unboxable in unusual quality. Therefore there will be no more of these anymore.

Yeah, I know that already. Didn't they fix it like a day or two after the update?

2. EotL crates.

3. Yes.

Just 1st gen crates? When was the last time a BF TC was unboxed?

Yeah, I know that already. Didn't they fix it like a day or two after the update?

1 hour or so

Just 1st gen crates? When was the last time a BF TC was unboxed?

all crates containing a first gen unusual. (all crates until 25, also 90 and 91, but those can contain any unusual effect from first to third gen), 2 months ago

Archived