cheap unusuals for sphee

destructive

what are the cheapest and the best unsuals for a spy cause i never been to tf2 unsual trading i just want a hat that wont go down in price cause ill be mainly just be using it i have 100$ right now around 12$(thx a lot stickers) in my steam wallet 50$ in csgo lounge returns and anoher 50$ in my inventory soo suggest anything around 20-50 cause i need the rest for betting and my first knife :3.

and im not intrested in tf2 TRADING ony purely for the gameplay purposes but by someohow i need to sell my unsual i need at most only a 5$ reduction in value

thank you in advance

~ex-scrap banker 

Most spy unusuals are relatively cheaper than multiclass/ other classes.

You are disguised half of the god damned time, nobody can see your expensive particles.

cheapest ~ ketche

best ~chapeau

i think the bootleg basemetal billycock looks funny. It would look nice with a decent robo effect like roboactive or electrostatic. If youre looking for something that isnt a robo hat, i would aim for a crap effect of the deep cover operator. Personally I like the l'inspecteur. It would look nice with a high tier second gen like stormy or blizz. 

The Base Metal Billycock and Bootleg Base Metal Billycock are both cheaper than the Ketche on average :P

(And so is the Napoleon Complex but only because no good effects on it are priced yet)

most people think the mullet is a blank piece of shit, but it looks pretty good. I'd rather get a small hat with a good and notable effect, than a hat the size of nicki minaj's implants.

most people think the mullet is a blank piece of shit, but it looks pretty good. I'd rather get a small hat with a good and notable effect, than a hat the size of nicki minaj's implants.

As somebody who owned (and hated) and unusual towering pillar of hats, I second this.

Ketche would be affordable, as long as you're okay with wearing something that hideous

i dont really like he ketche i was thinking of unusuals like 

Circling TF Logo Détective Noir Nuts n' Bolts Fancy Fedora

i thhink the best unsual type on the spy is dead presidents and nuts and bolts.

For a cheap, but good looking spy hat, I'd say the Beret and L'Inspecteur are your best bets. If you're willing to spend a little more though, that'll open your options up to the Noir, Cosa, Fedora, and Harmburg.

Archived