Non tradable Golden pan

Dasboumis

Can you provide any supporting arguments whatsoever?

Just typing "nope" makes you sound really ignorant

tried myself, items are tradable

"100% Legitimate Golden Pan"

"Yes, I'm a hacker. Yes, I killed you with a Gold Pan. Keep crying, baby."

Wow. That's the actual name and description.

i know, i'm just sayin that when you get loot after the mission with the untradable tod, items will be tradable

I did it last year too, with them being tradable. 

It might be something new though, since I saw some untradable robot parts earlier as well

I did it last year too, with them being tradable. 

It might be something new though, since I saw some untradable robot parts earlier as well

I just played a mvm game last night, robo parts were tradeable

Edit: yes, the ToD was untradeable

I just played a mvm game last night, robo parts were tradeable

Edit: yes, the ToD was untradeable

Was the TOD used at the final map?

Untrade KS kit made with achievment item weapon.

you cant make a kit for golden pan, its already prof killstreak

nvm you can

I think I know what he did. The pan he has, is not even professional killstreak. Don't they all drop pro ks'd? I think someone gifted it to him, he removed the pro ks, and then applied a normal one, and spells. Maybe those had a role in the resulting pan to be untradable.

I think I know what he did. The pan he has, is not even professional killstreak. Don't they all drop pro ks'd? I think someone gifted it to him, he removed the pro ks, and then applied a normal one, and spells. Maybe those had a role in the resulting pan to be untradable.

If you look at his video, he is showing the moment when he got his pan, sent from a guy named ... with a giftwrap

I saw that the other day and was wondering why anyone would make their pan untradable. Probably a huge mistake applying an untradable killstreak kit to it... ? Who knows.

the thing is. that KE of his is mine. he hijacked me I got him banned <3 check the history. nicememe.faze.exe is me. "Taco" is his scammer friend

the thing is. that KE of his is mine. he hijacked me I got him banned <3 check the history. nicememe.faze.exe is me. "Taco" is his scammer friend

s'a bit random, this is a thread about his untradeable gold pan, not his hats :u

Archived