Best Things To Buy From SCM

MexicanDoge

So I bought a professional killstreak sniper fab off a friend, and only discovered it was worth £17.50 about an hour ago. So I put in on the market for £15. When it sells, I am not sure how to spend my money correctly. (to make profit) 

At the moment I want to get an unusual, all class or pyro or soldier. No unusuals are on the market for around this price, so I don't know how to get an unusual, starting at £15 steam wallet. Obviously I could buy keys, but I'm not sure what the next step to achieving my goal is, without losing any money. 

Thanks. (sorry for name)

Get trade.tf pro and camp for good deals. Although 15pounds isn't really enough (sell some more stuff, get around 30-40 pounds and then camp for unusual deals to pop up). 

Get trade.tf pro and camp for good deals. Although 15pounds isn't really enough (sell some more stuff, get around 30-40 pounds and then camp for unusual deals to pop up). 

It's not easy for me to just make myself have '£30-£40'. Look at my backpack, although I could, I want some items to keep.

It's not easy for me to just make myself have '£30-£40'. Look at my backpack, although I could, I want some items to keep.

You could do it at the 20 pound mark as well, but the downside there is that your opportunities and windows will be greatly diminished. What you'd wind up relying on is someone making a drastic quicksell, then selling that for a small profit and repeating.

I'd say your best option if you're unwilling to invest more capital is to cash out for pure/tools/etc. and use them for flipping mid-range promo items until you've got some more capital to graduate towards larger things.

Archived