JakeTheAwesome

75 members have voted

1. 1. Best Spy Knife

• Knife
    • Your Eternal Reward
    • Conniver's Kunai
    • Big Earner
    • Spy-cicle

Yo, what do you think is the best knife for the Spy?

I prefer the Spy-cicle because Pyros are usually a pretty big issue for me when playing Spy and the downside of it leaving ice sculptures of your victims doesn't bother me too much.

Don't just say a CS:GO knife pls

Stock Knife is usually the best, no downsides, no frozen people upon backstabbing, no nothing.

Get an Australium one, and you'll be as biased as me :^3

Stock is best.

In competetive: Stock will allow you to still drop the med despite being on fire, pretty big issue in some cases.

Stock is best if you ask me, but I've seen some people play really well with YER. And if someone's spychecking when you go in for a backstab on someone else with the spycicle, A. you lost your knife and can't even get the kill, and B. your disguise is blown and that pyro and possibly the person you were about to stab are going to kill you.

Haha, we all know what the true best knife in the game is. I mean seriously? Stock. Ew. Only true TF2 Games use the OP Big Earner.

Stock is my favorite. I guess Spy-cicle would a close Second or first non-stock choice. The frozen corpses are redundant since the backstab is gonna show up in the killfeed anyway and you're most likely long gone before anybody finds the corpse. The anti-pyro protection is the best thing I could ever ask for, but I usually don't have to use it, so stock is my favorite.

who the hell uses the big earner or kunai, ever.

some of the least equipped weapons in tf2

I used to use the Kunai all the time, racking up around 1500 kills and I am a very bad Spy.

Australium Knife, if it also made golden statues, which I wish it did!

Statues are a downside when it comes to Spy. That's one of the downsides for the Spy-cicle. It leaves a trace that you were there and you don't want that as Spy.

Archived