Check Out Mah (mannco) Package!

Squidling

I've bought quite a lot of keys from the store (shameful amounts, really, but steam gift vouchers won't spend themselves), and every time you spend £15, you get a mann co package. I've opened a few, all i get are weapons. So why are people willing to spend 2 ref on it? Is there something i'm missing?

Thanks again, and have a good one

It gives you another item drop so most likely it will be a weapon, but in theory it can be anything that can be found.

Yeah, i thought that, but the price seems to have risen a lot since i last checked. It seemed weird, but then again a lot of buyers are, i guess!

I've bought quite a lot of keys from the store (shameful amounts, really, but steam gift vouchers won't spend themselves), and every time you spend £15, you get a mann co package. I've opened a few, all i get are weapons. So why are people willing to spend 2 ref on it? Is there something i'm missing?

Thanks again, and have a good one

Some people collect them.

Well, it it possible to get higher tier items such as paints, keys, Something Special for Someone special(?), so for the average user its a low shot, and mostly weapons, but if they we're like a few scrap each people would mass open and get good stuff.

Well, it it possible to get higher tier items such as paints, keys, Something Special for Someone special(?), so for the average user its a low shot, and mostly weapons, but if they we're like a few scrap each people would mass open and get good stuff.

Only items that can be received through item drops can be obtained from the package, contrary to the name, you do not get a random free item from the store as a drop.

A list of items that cannot be found inside a mann co. store package can be found here: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Item_drop_system#Non-dropping_items

Only items that can be received through item drops can be obtained from the package, contrary to the name, you do not get a random free item from the store as a drop.

A list of items that cannot be found inside a mann co. store package can be found here: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Item_drop_system#Non-dropping_items

Thanks, i was actually wondering what exactly comes from it. Just out of interest, do you know if the rates for getting anything other than a weapon are higher than your usual drops?

Thanks, i was actually wondering what exactly comes from it. Just out of interest, do you know if the rates for getting anything other than a weapon are higher than your usual drops?

I don't, I believe it runs from the drop mechanics.

Archived