Dixie Questions

Squidling

Now, the pyro is an awesome class, and he has many awesome hats. I was perusing some pyromaniacal unusuals, and i found that the Madame Dixie is a really cheap hat. Like, wow. Sunbeams and Scorching both for less than three buds? Seems strange. Is it just that people don't like the Dixie, or that the effects dont work with the hat, or some other reason that it is so cheap? I personally like the Dixie, it looks cute on the pyro, but what do you guys think?

Cheers, and have a great day

It's not a hat most people like. Some people like it, hence the sales putting it at 3 buds, etc. 

I, personally, like the Dixie, Steel toe, and Birdcage.

Supply & demand, not to mention there's over 30 burning and 30 scorching available.

Ah, I guess that coupled with the 'low tier' aspect would be enough to drive the price of any  hat down. Thanks d0

It's not a hat most people like. Some people like it, hence the sales putting it at 3 buds, etc. 

I, personally, like the Dixie, Steel toe, and Birdcage.

I like the dixie, but not so much the steel toe. I hate worn shoes, dunno why. The birdcage is ok, but i wouldn't go out of my way to buy one

/Runs and hides in bunker.

Is there a history behind Sugarcube and dixie haters? I know that sugar likes Dixies, but i haven't been here long enough to know all the forum-ers lore

I

Adore

Dixies

Im pretty sure i'm getting married in one.

I know EVERYTHING about the damn thing

The reason why it's so low is supply and demand, like d0 said, And some people think it's 'girly'

Well duh, that makes the superstition that Pyro's a girl B)

Anyway, it's cheap because you cant really see it, and it's an old hat so it was bound to be mass unboxed

However, it's actually rising in price :3 (slightly)

I

Adore

Dixies

Im pretty sure i'm getting married in one.

I know EVERYTHING about the damn thing

The reason why it's so low is supply and demand, like d0 said, And some people think it's 'girly'

Well duh, that makes the superstition that Pyro's a girl B)

Anyway, it's cheap because you cant really see it, and it's an old hat so it was bound to be mass unboxed

However, it's actually rising in price :3 (slightly)

Ha, It's girly.

Archived