Re: Opinoins on Unusual, Finale (No Onion Edition)

Repose_

What Unusual Effect?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What Tosslecap should that effect be?

• Green Energy
    • Purple Energy
    • Scorching Flames
    • Burning Flames
    • Knifestorm
    • Sunbeams

As previously seen in the last thread, http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/30890-need-opinonions-on-unusual/

I have finally given enough time for votes to come in, and Burning was rated a whopping 15 votes keeping it above secret, but other effects was the majority vote. Leaving secret dead last and unwarranted for the occasion. (Sorry Mario)

So, to counter this and not let this be confusing to which effect I am just choosing every effect that was previously mentioned in the last thread for a "finale" to choose which effect would go best for my fully black painted scout.

Also here's a short little video on how I imagine my scout:

So lets get it started, final votes is a go.

Why are you so set on the tossle? it's not even the best scout hat.

Because I think its better than all the other "god tiers hats".

Just like how I believe kabuto is better than war pigs and skullcaps. It's all personal preference.

Because I think its better than all the other "god tiers hats".

Even the Ninja Hood? I really want that with Sunbeams or Morning Glory, I think that looks the best themed with scout.

Even the Ninja Hood? I really want that with Sunbeams or Morning Glory, I think that looks the best themed with scout.

Even the ninja hood. Honestly im not very impressed with it. Ive had a hood before and just isnt that much variety in items that goes well with it and just doesnt fit my personality with scout

Archived