What Do You Dream About?

TheVenomWithin

(Apologies if this was made already)

My dreams are random, really strange at times and it's hard for me to recall them sometimes.

Honestly, I dream a lot about things like me participating in a Hunger Games, lame I know, but it happens. Other times, I dream about what i'm stressed about in real life and school, other times I think about my friends, girls in particular.

This made have not been the place to post this thread, but it's a serious discussion. So the question is,

What do you dream about?

My dreams are random, really strange at times and it's hard for me to recall them sometimes.

This is pretty much me. Half of the time, I don't recall any dream at all. However, when I do recall a dream, I've had it range from dreams about completely irrelevant stuff; long, segmented dreams where each segment is a different but continuous dream; to even very short dreams that allow me to see into the future*.

One of the most unusual instances for me regarding dreams is the recursion of some specific dreams. I remember having one dream when I was like 8 about me escaping a blizzard into what I assume was my house. I've had this exact dream play out in exactly the same way at least 2 times since then. They would usually span years before I had them again, but it always astounded me whenever I did.

*About the "seeing into the future" thing, I have this weird thing where I can wake myself up up to 20 seconds before someone comes to my room to wake me up. I've also had a recent instance where I dreamed of a friend of my brother visiting, and when I woke up, I found out that he indeed come for a visit. Crazy how my body does that.

Yesterday I dreamed I was a surgeon, and other doctors were stalking me, I had to perfor surgery on a chicken wrappen in a white towel, yet somehow there was a baby wrapped in with that towel as well so I plucked that out first, then I wanted to perform surgery kn that chicken and even before I could it slowly died in my hands, then idk how we had its heart out but it looked like a smal thick rubber band.

Today I dreamed I was in my backyard and my family went off to go get something but I couldnt come, the car flew away at lightspeed... Then some guy came over and had a weird statue delivered, anpther guy I didnt know came up because the delivered had the wrong adress, and then he crawled into the box and wanted to bump into people and kill them because his box had specialized killstreak...

That same dream brought later on some tf2 map that looks like having some mods, robot player, maybe rtd, and I was doing pretty darm well with Solly, but only my shotgun had KS, and my rocket launcher didn't then I was atacked from behind by some Portal turrets and other... Robot-ish things, they kept comming closer, forcing me in a corner and kept speaking about "The one" as they threw me off thr cliff..

Worst part of all I dreamed it was sunday already...

I just woke up from a dream about a hotel filled with posessed computers and I had to protect myself and two rather attractive females.

I dream about having a date with my crush and hugging her but it won't happen in real life cuz she doesn't like me

#loner4lyfe

Hugging? Damn that's dirty dream. At least you guys didn't hold hands or anything.

I only remember a few of my dreams, mostly because I think about them when I am awake though.

These few years i've had a few dreams about playing and laughing with a girl a like.

I have also had dreams about one of my little fantasy adventures that I've always wanted to create. In one scene I get thrown off the top of a castle and fall to what could be my death. In an alternate scene I am blown off the castle to a river, landing on a boat unconsciously.

Other dreams tend to be really random. Maybe twice I've felt like I could see around me but I could not move my body, pretty weird. 

Man, I had a weird-ass dream the other... night.

I dreamt that I was in this medievil kitchen, with a handful of teaspoons in my hand.

And my friend was on the other side of the room, also with a handful of spoons.

And we started... throwing these fucking spoons at each other at like 80 km/h.

I won :)

When I dream, it is usually a really long dream, that is constantly changing and about different things. But honestly I try not to dream much because they are normally nightmares for me. But if I dream and it's not a nightmare it's probably tf2 related.

Dreams are so fascinating and weird...  I usually don't remember mine, or remember a small fragment of one and then it slips away within minutes...but the ones I do remember are etched in my mind forever

The weirdest one I ever had was about 10 years ago, in a first person view on a racetrack.  No other cars, no people in the stands, standard oval racetrack, always going left nascar style, and first person view like on the very front of the car, so you can't even see any part of car that you're driving.  A few laps go by, and then as I head into the next turn, there's a cartoon cut out of a husband and wife in old timey clothes...black and white too.  The rest of the world is color, but imagine a husband and wife that you could have plucked out from a super old black and white Mickey Mouse cartoon.  And we hit them, and they spiral way off/up in the the sky in a cartoon fashion as the camera follows them and then it slowly fades to black...

And then what feels like the "moral" of the story appears in big white letters.  I forget the exact wording, but it essentially says "We need to train our American Olympic athletes better because, if we don't, other nations will see that we are weak and take over."  So weird!!!

For the past dew days, I've been sick and I had a super weird "fever dream" during the ten minutes after hitting my snooze alarm and falling back to sleep one morning.  We were in a locker room with more lockers than I've ever seen and one of my co-workers was freaking about out something and couldn't speak but was only making scared whimpering/shouting noises.  So we put him in this really dark large stand up locker to try to help him calm down, and he quieted down for a sec, then came screaming out of the locker and he wouldn't talk to/recognize me.  That dream really messed with me because it all happened during that 10 minute snooze period.  I almost never fall back to sleep after hitting snooze and, when I do, I never dream in that short amount of time.

Sorry for rambling, but I've been having weird fever dreams all week, so this hits close to home.

I dream some ways of science fiction.

I remember, when I was 10 or 11, I dreamt of a gun, that could transform humans into robots, and robots to humans. The gun was non-lethal and in no way can damage a person. I remember firing a bullet into someone, and my vision left my body and followed the bullet in slow-motion. When it hit the person's skin, I took a view of the veins of the person and saw wires jumping, forming, and flying at every corner, until the wires reached the brain, in which it is converted into metal.

I remember some small details such as this gun being the only one in the world that can do something like this. At that point, for some reason, I had to run; everything around me was turning into metal. Everything around me was gaining their own consciousness. I remember, as I ran, I had said words such as "The cure, we have to find it... the cure, is somewhere here. We need to find it...." When I ran into a corner, I looked around me. Metal, iron, was at every direction. Before it reached me, I held the gun to my head; preparing my demise, I planned for the dream to end soon. I had waited, and as I felt the wires reach my head, I shot myself.

After that, I had entered into slow-motion once again and viewed the bullet enter my skin, hit my brain, ricochet onto the brain-stem, pierced it, and remained there. After the bullet had landed on my brain stem, I had seen wires regressing and growing smaller. I had seen wires convert themselves into blood cells. Once I had rid myself of wires, I kept running and found a box. I said to myself "The cure... is... this it?" I held it on my side, and held the gun in the other. As I was walking out, five, maybe six robots holding standard machine guns had surrounded me. I fired a bullet at one of them, which distracted the other four or five. While the others were distracted, I shot the ground, converting it into solid grass once again. After this, the robots ran away in fear of something. The new human that I had shot had looked at me with a face of confusion. I threw the box to the recently converted human and said "Come on. We have work to do."

I promised myself that I would never forget this dream. I have kept my promise.

Archived