Have a rep.tf link on peoples profiles

regi

Man, I'd love rep.tf if they didn't include bullsh1t listed bans like server bans. Makes people very cautious, especially the newbies, to trade with you.

Man, I'd love rep.tf if they didn't include bullsh1t listed bans like server bans. Makes people very cautious, especially the newbies, to trade with you.

+1 this. Was banned from pink taco like two years ago for doing the meet the medic taunt in the lake. It's loud.

In all seriousness though, adding the rep link would make a lot of sense.

+1 this. Was banned from pink taco like two years ago for doing the meet the medic taunt in the lake. It's loud.

In all seriousness though, adding the rep link would make a lot of sense.

Like this?

This would add a lot of redundancy. We already have links from a person's profile to outpost, bazaar, and steam community profile. SteamRep status is already posted on the profile. You can even see how many people are on the person's friends list and the person's steam level.

This would add a lot of redundancy. We already have links from a person's profile to outpost, bazaar, and steam community profile. SteamRep status is already posted on the profile. You can even see how many people are on the person's friends list and the person's steam level.

Imo I think it might be better to replace the steamrep link with the rep.tf link, more times than not a scammer isnt marked on steamrep (6+ month backlog...) however would be banned on outpost or backpack. As steamrep is there to validate someone's rep and they arn't exactly doing a very satisfying job which almost requires the user to check the all the other websites for any special statuses, seems more efficient to replace the steamrep link with rep.tf.

Imo I think it might be better to replace the steamrep link with the rep.tf link, more times than not a scammer isnt marked on steamrep (6+ month backlog...) however would be banned on outpost or backpack. As steamrep is there to validate someone's rep and they arn't exactly doing a very satisfying job which almost requires the user to check the all the other websites for any special statuses, seems more efficient to replace the steamrep link with rep.tf.

Well, there is already a link to outpost and bazaar on the main profile page. I think it will just add more clutter.

Think of it this way, if you are background checking on a person's bp.tf profile page, right now, all you have to do is click one link - the outpost link. All other necessary information is already right there. Adding a rep.tf link won't really make anything easier, per se.

Well, there is already a link to outpost and bazaar on the main profile page. I think it will just add more clutter.

Think of it this way, if you are background checking on a person's bp.tf profile page, right now, all you have to do is click one link - the outpost link. All other necessary information is already right there. Adding a rep.tf link won't really make anything easier, per se.

That may be so, but having the rep.tf link could be a portal, as such, with the other links being seperate. Instead of having the rep.tf link on peoples profiles, have it so it's on the info page that shows up when hovering over someones name.

This: http://i.imgur.com/Mw5Kx7x.jpg

Archived