• Xbox Controller
    • Playstation 2 "Dualshock 2"
    • Wii Remote
    • Xbox 360 controller
    • Playstation 3 "Dualshock 3"
    • Wii U GamePad
    • Xbox one Controller
    • Playstation 4 "Dualshock 4"

Another STOUT SHAKO poll. This time, your favorite game controller? In the poll, I will include gen 6-8. If your favourite controller isn't on the list, post it below! 

TOTALLY MOUSE AND KEYBOARD!!!!1111

Edit: Throwing in my 2 cents. PS2 controller. Cuz it's my fave console. Why not?

Easily xbox 360 controller. 

It's good ergonomically and its tough as fuck (ive dropped/thrown it a million times and its still working fine).

edit: I use to own a PS2 and i remember my fingers would always get sore using the controllers, I think they are just too small for my hands.

The last console I used was a Sega Genesis and that controller still feels weird but from the options available I'd go with the original Xbox controller.

Largely because I never owned a 360 so I never really got to use that controller.

360, not only durable and ergonomically designed, but also easy to modify. I've seen tutorials with people putting tiny electronic circuits in the contoller to activate a "Rapid fire" sort of mode, all homemade I may add.

And yes, I'm an Xbox Peasant but I still stand by my opinion.

360, not only durable and ergonomically designed, but also easy to modify. I've seen tutorials with people putting tiny electronic circuits in the contoller to activate a "Rapid fire" sort of mode, all homemade I may add.

And yes, I'm an Xbox Peasant but I still stand by my opinion.

The only reason why I stick with xbox despite it being shitty in every other department is because of the controller. 

The only reason why I stick with xbox despite it being shitty in every other department is because of the controller. 

Try plugging it into a PC. That's what I do.

360 controller master race. Although the Wii U's gamepad comes to a close second. I got some large hands, and as such, the Gamepad is comfortable.

Playstation controllers.

In terms of layout and feeling, pretty much the same as xbox except I managed to wear out the left analog stick on my black 360 controller and have never come close to doing that on a ps2 or 3 controller.

Shit I didn't even snap off an N64 analog stick and I was super sure I would have

excuse me 

segadreamcastcontroller.gif

A fucking screen on your controller for competitive games where you don't want others to see what you're doing, doubling as a place to save your game, and even had its own games.  Durable as diamonds and not overly complicated.

excuse me 

segadreamcastcontroller.gif

A fucking screen on your controller for competitive games where you don't want others to see what you're doing, doubling as a place to save your game, and even had its own games.  Durable as diamonds and not overly complicated.

but then the console got rekt

Wii u gamepad.

It's got a a screen, it feels so good in my hands (that's what she said) and it's nice to use.

The only gripe I have is the short battery life.

Archived