Damn you GMOD

Fenrir

I've literally spent 3 hours hopping from server to server because the DL time is over 30 minutes long.

I just want to play some god damn Base Wars not download all this shit what the fuck

I feel like I spend more time downloading addons in Gmod, then I do actually playing. Anyone agree?

Maybe it's trying to download the files required to play Base Wars? I know it does a similar thing when playing other gamemodes like PropHunt and Murder. It's usually a one-time thing, though.

As someone with a fast internet speed, it bugs the hell out me how much garbage can be downloaded in a minute. Did we not learn from the gmod .dll thing?

As someone with a fast internet speed, it bugs the hell out me how much garbage can be downloaded in a minute. Did we not learn from the gmod .dll thing?

*cough* *cough*

DON'T WORRY! VIHN'LL FIX IT

Tried it. Hated it. I cannot connect to a single server. I literally tried to join a TTT server, gave it 10-20 minutes in the background while I played WoW, watched 2 episodes of Scorpion and then re-watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire before I remembered. I go to check. It's still downloading addons. 

Tried it. Hated it.

Gmod is a great game, no doubt, especially when it goes on sale. You just have to find what gamemodes you want to play then go subscribe to their workshop pages so loading in only takes a few minutes tops. I'd suggest you try again, maybe Gmod tower?

Archived