How to find sold items on tf2 outpost?

☑ rekt ☐ not rekt

A lot of people are showing evidence of "Sold" items on backpack.tf price voting, but i dont really know how to find closed trades for a specific item, and i feel like a lot of other people have this problem too, Can someone help? :P

Click on the item, on the right is the history of who owned it.

I got onto the site, clicked on the trading drop down, and click classifieds, then i found a hat, clicked on the picture of the hat, and on the right there is nothing about the history? Please help, and sorry if im being obnoxious :L

I got onto the site, clicked on the trading drop down, and click classifieds, then i found a hat, clicked on the picture of the hat, and on the right there is nothing about the history? Please help, and sorry if im being obnoxious :L

Oh, you mean on bp.tf. What I said was for tf2outpost.com.

For backpack.tf, you hover over the item, in the box that appears click history.

Well one way I know of is bookmarking the open trades. Waiting until they get closed and going through the bookmark trades and seeing what they went for. (Even asking the guy if they can tell you want it sold for) although i would not recommend bookmarking trades for Unusuals as it could possibly be a week before it sells and your only  using 1 or so sales.

Archived