BACKPACK VALUE RANKING HISTORY

Hipsta Jayzus

Um, what?

think he means if we can get a ranking of most valuable backpacks based off their highest recorded value instead of current value.

Seems a little unnecessary, but cool. Only problem would be that values of the items at the time of the backpack history being recorded would have to be used, don't know if that's easy to put in or not.

Well, either some sort of line graph that shows our fluctuation from 1 to like 1,053,305 or however many backpacks that are ranked or simply to have a "highest rank achieved" link as well that then goes to the specific history of when you had that baller backpack because one day you're going to want to show your grandchildren. 

So we can compete for the most baller backpacks and relive our glory days. 

Thanks and goodnight.

So we can see how much Wayne sharks?

Seems a little unnecessary, but cool. Only problem would be that values of the items at the time of the backpack history being recorded would have to be used, don't know if that's easy to put in or not.

It shouldnt be that far seeing as you're maximum vote power is your multiplier x highest recorded backpack value, can simply take that value and display it as rank? (obvs taking out the multiplier)

It shouldnt be that far seeing as you're maximum vote power is your multiplier x highest recorded backpack value, can simply take that value and display it as rank? (obvs taking out the multiplier)

Oh true. I had this idea envisioned a little differently in my head - I was thinking you'd be able to see the bp at the time of its highest value, but just the ranking is good enough :P

Archived