Most demanding game you own.

Tanner the Original Scout™

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Borderlands 2

I have to go to a lower resolution to prevent my computer from displaying ~20 fps. I'm completely fine in the lower resolution though

I have to go to a lower resolution to prevent my computer from displaying ~20 fps. I'm completely fine in the lower resolution though

im playing on 16 fps in high demand areas (fuk u Washburne), and 30 fps in small areas, with LOW graphics

but tf2 on high graphics no problem 80 fps stable with high graphics

Borderlands 2

the only game that turned my craptop off just by heating

I've ran BL2 at 720p with a steady 24fps...

Any animal crossing game.

i didn't say emulators you fgt

In that case NFS: Underground

If emulators count, Gran Turismo 4 on PS2, runs at less than 20 fps most of the time

GT4 is demanding as hell. GT3 not nearly but still... 

Sonic Gems Collection (GameCube version) runs pretty well. All but Sonic R.

Sonic Gems Collection (GameCube version) runs pretty well. All but Sonic R.

The game could not run away, but you never had to stay. Maybe your computer is running out of time, but I'm sure it's doing fine. So just stay on track, and don't look back. Just feel the pace, come on now RACE!

Wolfenstein The New Order. Since the game doesn't run unless you meet the exact requirements or above, I can't get through the first cut screen without the piece of garbage crashing one me. This coming from a gaming PC that can run pretty much everything on high quality at 60-100 FPS constantly.

im playing on 16 fps in high demand areas (fuk u Washburne), and 30 fps in small areas, with LOW graphics

but tf2 on high graphics no problem 80 fps stable with high graphics

lol, i got the same, my PC used to overheat all the time or just crash or in the best case crash only the game, but then I put there water cooling, gg borderlads 2

I don't know if I should name games that are resource intesive or just really really poorly optimized.

My pc should be able to smash almost everything on high or ultra settings but there's games like The Evil Within or Thief (that are both bad) that choke themselves to death because they didn't know what they were doing when they optimized that shit.

I don't know if I should name games that are resource intesive or just really really poorly optimized.

My pc should be able to smash almost everything on high or ultra settings but there's games like The Evil Within or Thief (that are both bad) that choke themselves to death because they didn't know what they were doing when they optimized that shit.

oh yeah 

those have some shitty optimizing

Archived