Looking for a clip mic

Explosion-chan

I use Bose QC15 for my gaming, although they really aren't made for gaming, the sound quality is amazing. The problem is, they don't have a good mic built in. I would like to find a good clip on mic I can use with them because I really need a mic for competitive. Any suggestions on good clip mics? It doesn't have to be cheap, but I don't want something ultra expensive

Try Trust Starzz, cost less than 20 bucks here and its AMAZING

looks like this

08f1e57e14e23e9b0a77fdf4297c8348.jpg

Pretty sure that's a standing mic, not a clip

Beyond $25 or so, you get pretty minimal gains from clipon mics for much higher prices., you shouldn't be spending much over $25 on them, especially if you're just talking to others via mumble. That being said, I use poverty-tier 4$ clipons for gaming and spent decent money on a mic for recording, never had a complaint about sound quality. (here's a sound test)

AntLion Mod Mic 4.0 -- $50~ mic with amazing sound quality. 

It comes with a sticky foot/mount-thing, which you stick to the side of the headphones and then the mic itself holds onto the mount with a pretty powerful magnet. 

AntLion Mod Mic 4.0 -- $50~ mic with amazing sound quality. 

It comes with a sticky foot/mount-thing, which you stick to the side of the headphones and then the mic itself holds onto the mount with a pretty powerful magnet.

That sounds like what would work best for me

Archived