For those wondering about unjustified negative trusts

Punishment_Fatal

An influx of negative trust threads have surged here, so I thought I might as well make this thread. Anyways:

Some guy left negative trust on my page that's unjustified. What do I do?

In your trust page, there should be a little flag icon that looks like the spoiler under this. Click that flag, and say in as much detail why you believe the negative trust is unjustified. One of the mods or admins will look over the report and determine whether your appeal is right or wrong. You can also contact one of the moderators or admins via private message on the forums or on Steam (correct me if I'm wrong). Do note however that if your negative trust is seen as valid, it will not get removed.

EikNnxS.jpg

An influx of negative trust threads have surged here, so I thought I might as well make this thread. Anyways:

In your trust page, there should be a little flag icon that looks like the spoiler under this. Click that flag, and say in as much detail why you believe the negative trust is unjustified. One of the mods or admins will look over the report and determine whether your appeal is right or wrong. You can also contact one of the moderators or admins via private message on the forums or on Steam (correct me if I'm wrong). Do note however that if your negative trust is seen as valid, it will not get removed.

EikNnxS.jpg

this doesn't help with paypal scammers that use the trust system to build a trusted profile just for refund scamms. is there something we can do to stop that?Like providing actuall proof of paypal transactions?

Archived