Whats the Strangest thing you have ever done?

ValleyForge x Aika <3

It can be on the Internet or even in Real life!

for me,

I once tried to suck my dick and I could kinda suck on the tip.....it was weird....

My crush became my best friend..

And after over 4 years she said she wanted to be together and admitted she had a crush on me all the time.... Happiest Mole Alive

I did this on friday night. I challanged my work friend to a drinking contest. Most jaegerbombs wins. 7 down the line and we decide to change bar. We did the cha cha slide for 30 mins down the strip with all the bars, clubs and restaurants on it. Didnt regret a thing

And after over 4 years she said she wanted to be together and admitted she had a crush on me all the time.... Happiest Mole Alive

you have been blessed with a rare and amazing opportunity

Omg.... that gotta hurt *reads next*  **** **** *** **** **** *** **** ******!!!

Well, I didn't do it myself, it rather just happened.
I was like 6 or 7. I was running somewhere and in the process a fly flew into my nostril and stuck deep in there. It was buzzing there and shit, the feeling of fly's wings scratching the mucous inside of your nose is truly disgusting. So I just sniffed as hard as I could. The fly went down my throat and ended up in my stomach.

Ye.

Archived