45 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf or Buff

• Nerf
    • Buff

New update blah blah blah

+1 clip size

- explosion radius

- ability able to hit over 125 dmg

As a avid user of the loch n load, would this be a buff or a nerf? Imo is a nerf but thoughts?

Side Note: Has 3 pills, Loch m Load has only 2 barrell, Valve can't count to 3, HL3 unconfirmed

Dmg wise and speed? It still has it, and now with clip. In the hands of a noob, its a slight nerf, due to the fact they can't get random lucky shots and tight space/lots of people kills, but in the hands of a pro this became a buff

Buff in my opinion. an extra pill is vital in some cases which is one of the main reasons I think it is a buff. The slight decrease of damage is nothing if you can aim 97% of your shots.

I think it's a buff. The extra clip size is going to be very useful, and the radius decrease isnt that meaningful since you have to directly hit targets anyway. The extra shot in the clip also allows you to finish off snipers/scouts etc. even if you miss one of your shots after the damage spread nerf. 

We'll see if I'm still thinking that later, but the Tide Turner nerf makes it seem like I'll be playing less demoman.

one of the best feelings in TF2 is getting that perfect loch shot right in to a crowd of 6 and hearing the damage bell go off like a fire alarm. Now, they've taken that away

nerf

Dmg wise and speed? It still has it, and now with clip. In the hands of a noob, its a slight nerf, due to the fact they can't get random lucky shots and tight space/lots of people kills, but in the hands of a pro this became a buff

The damage has been technically nerfed because you can no longer hit over 125 dmg with one pill

2 pipes

shoots 3 bombs

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The damage has been technically nerfed because you can no longer hit over 125 dmg with one pill

You cannot hit OVER 124, which means no more 1 hit kills on scout/engineers.

Buff in my opinion. an extra pill is vital in some cases which is one of the main reasons I think it is a buff. The slight decrease of damage is nothing if you can aim 97% of your shots.

But now you can't 1 shot scouts, snipers, and spies

i kinda agree more shots are really helpfull the explosion radius well its now less a sentry engi killer but still good against sentrys though and the damage most scouts just run at you so just shoot 2 shots so do engis or snipers on the other classes 3 124 shots still work good

Archived