Great Binding of Isaac: Rebirth seeds

Punishment_Fatal

So basically post here some great seeds you've had along the way. I'll start.

JJ6E 3EBX - As a bad BoI:R player, this got me to Utero 2 easily. First treasure room gives you Lil' Brimstone and most of the upgrades you get along the way are shot speed + tears up.

I need to get this game to join in on the fun..

Agreeeeeeed

Best time would be now, since the sale's up now and it's the lowest that it's been.

Q279 WMH6(Meant for Judas)
If you use Judas in this run you can actually get max attack on the first floor since you get cricket's head and then use book of belial to get max attack. And then you get other great items such as Holy Mantle, Dead Dove, Mitre, Lump of Coal, and so much more. Definitely a seed worth checking out imo.

3RAY MBEG

Gluttony's in one of the rooms adjacent to the first spawn. He drops 1 1/2 hearts on death and the room gives a key. Second floor devil room with Brimstone at 2 hearts. 3rd floor Devil Room (if you get it) will give Brother Bobby, Lord of the Pit, and The Pact. I did this as Isaac.

XVLN L2Z1

It doesn't seem like it, but it's really good as it goes along. You first start off with lopper (the eye that follows and bounces you around the rooms to do some damage) and you get Pyro, Skeleton Key and Unicorn Stump along the way (even 3 of the Guppy items!). Lil Brimstone is in the first or second Devil Room and you get a Lucky Foot along the way as well. Beat all 3 forms of Satan in 15 seconds with Azazel at max damage poison Brimstone with a decent range and 20 Blue Flies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

7ZW7 QSK9 Ludovico Technique in first room. Mom's Wig in Caves II treasure room along with the 3rd Guppy item. Hive Mind in the shop on Depths I. I beat Satan's second form in 3 seconds with this.

Archived