12 days of trading

TheMCBros99

So basically I made a song about trading like Christmas yay

On the first day of Christmas Gaben gave to me... A craft hat and a spare meme

On the second day of Christmas Gaben gave to me... 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the third day of Christmas Gaben gave to me 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the fourth day of Christmas Gaben gave to me.. 4 stupid traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat with a spare meme

On the fifth day of Christmas Gaben gave to me.. 5 gifted keys, 4 stupid traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the sixth day of Christmas Gaben gave to me... 6 friend requests 5 gifted keys 4 idiot traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme.

On the seventh day of Christmas Gaben gave to me.. 7 useless servers 6 friend requests 5 gifted keys 4 idiot traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the eight day of Christmas Gaben gave to me.. 8 trading cards 7 useless servers 6 friend requests 5 gifted keys 4 idiot traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the ninth day of Christmas Gaben gave to me... 9 bad quicksells 8 trading cards 7 useless servers 6 friend requests 5 gifted keys 4 idiot traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the tenth day of Christmas Gaben gave to me 10 steamrep reports 9 bad quicksells 8 trading cards 7 useless servers 6 friend requests 5 gifted keys 4 idiot traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the eleventh day of Christmas Gaben gave to me 11 bad unboxes 10 steamrep reports 9 bad quicksells 8 trading cards 7 useless servers 6 friend requests 5 gifted keys 4 idiot traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

On the twelfth day of Christmas Gaben gave to me 12 phis links 11 bad unboxes 10 steamrep reports 9 bad quicksells 8 trading cards 7 useless servers 6 friend requests 5 gifted keys4 idiot traders 3 useless weapons 2 horrible deals and a craft hat and a spare meme

Thee you go. Merry Christmas

OMG! Someone make a youtube video out of it. this is so freaking funny that I need to go to the hospital now *boom*..

But make "craft hat and a spare meme" to "craft hat with a spare meme" this sound much better.

I'm actually a producer. If you want to produce this into an actual thing add me on Steam. I won't charge you. I love this so much xD

Archived