Yesterday's encounter with the casual high tour MVM-player

Woifi The Viking

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/youaretrashatmvm/discussions/0/617320627998737181/#c619574421409934230 (in case of edit: http://puu.sh/dCsEG/2dea312db7.png )

Why this is funny: Firstly I played pyro and purple scout in empire.They kicked us for not using a fan and for not playing soldier. Team had hardly any problems, never lost a gate, scotres demo and medic pair carried (yeah we noticed that they are obviously not 1 tour as their tour number said, no idea why they thought otherwise). As if that kick wasn't enough they invited us to the group and made the post. 

Edit: It was wave 5 not 4 btw. :P

Those guys are fucking shitheads.  "Its not about having fun". Pretty sure it is? Unless valve just added that to get profit (which should be a side thing. not a primary thing)

Some of the MvM community in a nutshell for ya. I'm usually like "If it works, let's roll with it", but then these chumps are brown on the nose with the meta. Hell, I remember before the medic buff, a pyro was very much needed. Anyways, don't let these morons bug you.

They are 100% right. I have probably 30 tours but I keep deleting my badge because I don't care (and in case I'll drop an australium it will be level 1), high tours doesn't mean pro as I seen a bunch of retards morons who thinks they are superiors, and low tours doesn't mean noobs. Stop judging on a number or even on skill, just have fun in MvM and kick if really a player slows the team. That's why I don't play MvM anymore.

I don't really see much wrong there. They asked for the two to change weapons/play style for the better of the team only to be ignored.

Having fun is an essential part of playing MvM, but not if you're causing others to get frustrated. I love playing non-meta, but I do that with friends who are also wanting to do the same.

I don't really see much wrong there. They asked for the two to change weapons/play style for the better of the team only to be ignored.

Having fun is an essential part of playing MvM, but not if you're causing others to get frustrated. I love playing non-meta, but I do that with friends who are also wanting to do the same.

If we would have been struggling sure, but as I said we didnt even lose a gate, scot res demo didnt leave most giants to be marked in the first place.

After playing with Woif and Purple for a tour or two, they're actually not bad at all. They sometimes don't play with the usual weapons used in mvm but they do just as good without them.

Not sure what's up with these guys. lol

New rule: If you see these guys in a game, votekick them immediately. No need for the toxicity

After playing with Woif and Purple for a tour or two, they're actually not bad at all. They sometimes don't play with the usual weapons used in mvm but they do just as good without them.

Not sure what's up with these guys. lol

New rule: If you see these guys in a game, votekick them immediately. No need for the toxicity

It's because they're like diehard Dota 2 players. If you're not with the meta, they think you'll throw the game.

I remember that tour I played with Woifi, Purple, Neymar (and 2 other richfags which gave the map more colour than LSD) and they are damn good at mvm. Woifi is pretty good at tf2 in general though

Archived