"sell this when it's tradeable"

naknak

With this new cooldown period on purchased items, it would be nice to schedule a listing for 7 days from now, or to make a listing that stays hidden until the item is tradeable.

I like how the scm trading has gone down drastically after this 7 day untradable whatchamacallit has been implemented, valve is just cutting its profit.

I don't see how this is helping anyone.

I like how the scm trading has gone down drastically after this 7 day untradable whatchamacallit has been implemented, valve is just cutting its profit.

I don't see how this is helping anyone.

lol wut?I sold 100 euro of value killstreaks and strangifiers in 3 days? what are you talking about?

lol wut?I sold 100 euro of value killstreaks and strangifiers in 3 days? what are you talking about?

less ppl are going to use scm because they'll have to wait a week if they buy something. If you sell something though, there's no waiting involved

also 101 post hype

"Note: Items purchased for Team Fortress 2 either in-game or on the Steam Community Market will not be tradable or marketable for one week after purchase. We are making this change to combat fraud and scams, and to help maintain a safe and healthy item economy within Team Fortress 2. "

As you can see, Valve is trying to combat fraud and, of course, scams!

I chose the worst font.. "[/color][/background]

As you can see, Valve is trying to combat fraud and, of course, scams!

But seriously I think valve will make it a day delay. After the business quarter is over.

Archived