Hope on earbuds? How u will react if u are unusual seller

1+1=3 ?

After seeing so many 10 keys earbuds on bp classified, u still have hope on earbuds? 

Don't tell me people are cashing out to uncrate and buds drop and buds will rise after the Christmas

because earbuds are already dropping even after Halloween (still uncrating?)

All of us know that it is just a prediction and at that time keys are not rise that fast (1 ref per week now)

Tell me how u will react unusual seller (price unusual keys now ?)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Why?

What if they actually do?

All of us know that it is just a prediction and at that time keys are not rise that fast (1 ref per week now)

Little fact: earbuds are already dropping even after Halloween (even though people are saying it is normal because they are cashing out for uncrating)

What's the point of this thread?

Check previous years when Earbuds are dropping/rising during specific events.

~sure they are very low right now, we'll see what happen when they stablize.

U remind me of bill's hat. People keep saying Bill's hat is dropping because people are uncrating and they will be back after the some events. And Now? 3 keys u can get a white bill's hat

U remind me of bill's hat. People keep saying Bill's hat is dropping because people are uncrating and they will be back after the some events 

That's not why Bill's Hat's dropped in the slightest.  The hat dropped because the trading system had changed enough so that it was no longer needed as a intermediary currency between keys and buds. Being made marketable also didn't help it value-wise.

That's not why Bill's Hat's dropped in the slightest.  The hat dropped because the trading system had changed enough so that it was no longer needed as a intermediary currency between keys and buds. Being made marketable also didn't help it value-wise.

Btw i am just quoting what others are saying

Then according to your opinion, bill's hat sooner or later will become a random craft hat (given the fact that 170000 existence and not a intermediate currency)

Little fact: earbuds are already dropping even after Halloween (even though people are saying it is normal because they are cashing out for uncrating)

Every. Fucking. Year. buds dropped before Christmas and raised again after.

So yeah sure they'll not raise at 28 keys again, but the will not continue to drop. 100% sure. They CAN'T drop that low.

/thread

So yeah sure they'll not raise at 28 keys again, but the will not continue to drop. 100% sure. They CAN'T drop that low.

/thread

100% sure? people said buds will not drop lower than 11 keys yesterday but now ? 10 keys

After seeing so many 10 keys earbuds on bp classified, u still have hope on earbuds? 

Don't tell me people are cashing out to uncrate and buds drop and buds will rise after the Christmas

because earbuds are already dropping even after Halloween (still uncrating?)

Tell me how u will react unusual seller (price unusual keys now ?)

i know a lot of ppl claim that buds drop cause unusual market is going down.

that is rubbish, buds drop cause they are not appealing as an investment. also steam market is guaranteed to not allow them to rise any longer

you need to be fool to price your unusual hats after buds

the only thing that is pure in tf2 trades are cash and keys you have to ask for overpay even if the buyer pays with buds they are nothing but a way overpriced cosmetic that has no rarity to justify such a ridiculous high value.

/thread

wanna bet?

they are just over 500 on the market with more than 70000 in existance in some point there will be more than 1000-2000 buds on the market for sell

I bet buds will roll down to where they where when they first realised 4 keys max is my prediction in 5 months from now top.

All those scammers and highjackers are selling their buds on market and flip them to keys then swap them to legit acount to sell for pay pal.

buds will keep on going down for a very long time. the only thing that slow it down and with out a big success is bp.tf cooldown rule if it wasn't for that they would be worthless allready.

wanna bet?

they are just over 500 on the market with more than 70000 in existance in some point there will be more than 1000-2000 buds on the market for sell

I bet buds will roll down to where they where when they first realised 4 keys max is my prediction in 5 months from now top.

All those scammers and highjackers are selling their buds on market and flip them to keys then swap them to legit acount to sell for pay pal.

buds will keep on going down for a very long time. the only thing that slow it down and with out a big success is bp.tf cooldown rule if it wasn't for that they would be worthless allready.

I don't think cooldown rule work at anymore. Look at the cooldown rule on keys and u will know cooldown rule is somehow useless

Bud holders always lose a lot of money around this time of year, this is the time of the year where everyone dumps their buds for keys and many many traders cash out to buy stuff or take advantage of the steam sales...etc

Normally after Halloween buds shoot up for a bit and then dive again except this time round valve decided they wanted to have an update so instead of shooting up briefly it kept dropping.

previous years didn't had the market factor though.

wait till there are over 1000 unsold buds there to make a safe estimate of where the price will stabilize it is to soon to know for sure.

after all an expensive currency serves nobody and it make trades slower than they should be.I hope for a 5 keys buds that will speed up trades a bit.

unusual market does not need buds any longer we have a numerous high tier items to trade for those australiums collectors salvaged stranges. we dont need a worthless 20 key currency.there is no use for it.

valve decided they wanted to have an update so instead of shooting up briefly it kept dropping.

People want to uncrate eotl crate ? That update is nearly rubbish. Everyone hates that update

People want to uncrate eotl crate ? That update is nearly rubbish. Everyone hates that update

i sold 20 keys of eotl yesterday for 3.2 euro on steam market and a couple for 5 euro each. I bought them for 1.99 euro each from the store.

ppl will always buy event keys the less ppl get it the more profit for the rest of us that is all I have to say.

i sold 20 keys of eotl yesterday for 3.2 euro on steam market and a couple for 5 euro each. I bought them for 1.99 euro each from the store.

ppl will always buy event keys the less ppl get it the more profit for the rest of us that is all I have to say.

WTF are those complete retard ? 5 € each really ? Why they can't buy on store too ?

Archived