gofundmepage for a deserving trader.

CoolpantsMcgee

hello everyone. i recently came in contact with someone who is in a terrible situation. his name is rocketman. he's a good guy and a reputable trader who over the past few days i have seen lose 11 buds from his backpack. he and his brother are forced to share a computer and he has no way of stopping it. he is a reasonable, nice, trader who wants to make good deals and trade with people. but his brother since they share the same account is a scammer. and hates the real rocketman to the point where he is pretty much giving away his entire backpack for unusuals that aren't even worth very much. this upsets me alot. because until he gets a new computer he will keep losing buds daily because his brother keeps ruining his trades and trading all of his items away. i need help to set up a gofundme page so we can help him get his own pc. this is bullshit. he spends his time to get all of these australiums and unusuals and his brother practically gives them away for nothing. his brother is throwing away stacks of money. i want to set up this page so he can actually trade and get help from the community. he needs a pc for himself. it sucks losing even 1 bud. but 11 in one day? like what the fuck! please help me set this thing up to help him out. i dont want a guy who is obviously just trying to trade his items fairly to get fucked over by his own brother. he needs protection. thats why i want him to be able to get a new pc. i need someone to help me set up the gofundme page since i am not old enough to setup my own paypal to collect the funds for him. (being 17 blows harder than lisa ann in a mandingo scene) i would like someone to help who is a reputable trader who will not fuck him and everyone donating over in the end. its christmas guys the season of giving. it would be nice to help someone out who desperately needs it. message me on steam at >>DS<<CoolpantsMcgee if you are interested in helping. also, forum admins. if you could please message me so i can find out if this post is appropriate please do. i want to help him out. i also have our messages since he first messaged me a few days ago if any admins would like to look over them to verify if he is just faking multiple people or not. but seeing that their grammar is different and the way that the sentences are constructed are very different and the way they converse is VERY different. i am thoroughly convinced that he is not lying and that his brother is actually doing this. he did lose 11 buds today after all. so if that doesnt prove he is a person actually in need of help then i dont know what does. 

brothers fight all the time. but what brothers dont do is give away 350 bucks of their brothers money for virtually nothing in return. thats called being a douchebag.

TL DR GUY IS LOSING BUDS DAILY BECAUSE HIS BROTHER KEEPS FUCKING HIM OVER BY TRADING AWAY HIS ITEMS FOR VIRTUALLY NOTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SHARE A PC. NEED HELP PLOX

TL DR GUY IS LOSING BUDS DAILY BECAUSE HIS BROTHER KEEPS FUCKING HIM OVER BY TRADING AWAY HIS ITEMS FOR VIRTUALLY NOTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SHARE A PC. NEED HELP PLOX

Change steam passwords lol?? Take off automatic sign in

go to another fourm everyone here is a greedy bitch

This is 
A: Probably not true, and you're just trying to raise money for your own selfish gain.

B: The brother could just sign out of his steam account when he left the computer. There's nothing telling him he has to share the steam account.
C: The brother would never do that, he probably would enjoy those items too.

D: Who would tell their friend to make a forum page and not make the forum page himself?

More letters coming if I think of any more problems with this idea.

Change steam passwords lol?? Take off automatic sign in

every time he changes his password his brother complains to their parents. which in turn ends up getting him into trouble because his bro "cant play games" which is horseshit. so his current situation is either share your steam account and pc with your brother or no pc at all and your brother gets the whole thing to himself. 

This is 

A: Probably not true, and you're just trying to raise money for your own selfish gain.

B: The brother could just sign out of his steam account when he left the computer. There's nothing telling him he has to share the steam account.

C: The brother would never do that, he probably would enjoy those items too.

D: Who would tell their friend to make a forum page and not make the forum page himself?

More letters coming if I think of any more problems with this idea.

i pick A

every time he changes his password his brother complains to their parents. which in turn ends up getting him into trouble because his bro "cant play games" which is horseshit. so his current situation is either share your steam account and pc with your brother or no pc at all and your brother gets the whole thing to himself. 

make another  fucking account dingus

go to another fourm everyone here is a greedy bitch

Because this is just another sob story begging for cash, if this was true should link his profile at the very least.

Losing 11buds...clearly he is a rich trader and can afford the PC if he really wanted, or even deauthorize his PC and just use his phone.

TL;DR another bs sob story begging for money. If situation was true sign out problem solved

Why did you send a person to yell at me on steam?

what? i didnt. who the fuck is messaging you on steam yelling at you? 

edit:...

his name is <:RocketMan:> on steam. if there's any way to prove that he lost 11 buds today then i'll gladly post it here. if anyone wants proof of our entire 3 day conversation i can message you it. also, if someone else set up the page and sent him the money then how would i get financial gain from this? i really dont care if you guys dont believe me. i'm just trying to help someone out who is in a shitty situation. if an admin sees that this post isnt appropriate then they can take it down. it was worth a try to help him. 

Family sharing exists for a reason.

Archived