How much money are you spending on the new keys? (Chrissy keys)

JayTuut

hey  

68 members have voted

1. 1. how much?

• $0
    • $2.50-$10
    • $11-$24
    • $30-$40
    • $50-$70
    • $90+
  2. 2. Which are you spending them on?

• Naughty
    • Nice

Hmmm.. Judging by the current time @ Valveland, I'm guessing we'll have to save our disappointment til Monday at least.

I'm guessing they wanted to give EoTL another weekend to live, or they couldn't get finished before 5pm today. Maybe the janitor will go ahead and push the update out for us.

Anyone disappointed about no card crafting/rare item event this year?

I personally am. There really needs to be some type of scavenger hunt/collection/crafting thing for the big holidays/sales. Total bummer :\

Normally I would, but with them being untradeable for a whole week as soon as I unbox them, I'm not really sure I will.

Exchanging brand new items with no prices attached to them with other people was always a huge part of the fun behind these events for me, and now it's been taken away. :/

If I can scrounge up enough money, I plan to open at least the same amount I opened last year, I alone will keep the lights on at valve through Christmas.

I'll probably buy just one naughty key. No joke, when festive ubersaw came out that was my first limited crate unbox, and it was a strange version. I didn't realize how lucky I was. It's easy to take things for granted when you're used to them. I unboxed about 3 of last year's, I found it to be a waste, really.

Edit: I'm surely going to refrain from spending anything on this year's festives. What a letdown . . .

Archived